Do you download large files through the internet due to any reason? If so, you might be very familiar with the WinRAR file format. That is because the large files are often downloaded as parts in RAR format. More importantly, these websites often protect these RAR files using passwords. After downloading the file, when you try to open it, you are required to provide a password. Also, there can be other RAR files created by local users which require passwords to be opened. Nevertheless, is there a WinRAR password remover? Can you remove a password of a WinRAR file using such tool and extract the content without password? Well, we have some great news for you. That means, this article explains how to remove WinRAR password. In fact, we present you the best WinRAR password remover and a couple of other methods. So read this article on to learn about these methods.
PS: Here are the best Excel password remover and Excel password breaker for your reference and get to know how to Recover Unsaved Excel File After Your Computer Crash.
Some individuals know the WinRAR password already, and they need to know how to get rid of it. If you are among one of those individuals, this section is just for you. As long as you have the password with you, removing a WinRAR password is pretty simple. All you need to do is to input it in the prompted screen, and that’s it. Once the password is entered, you can view all the content within the WinRAR file easily.
To accomplish this task, you don’t need to use a third-party tool or any complex process. In fact, this can be done with WinRAR app itself. Once the password is entered, you can extract the RAR archives that are protected. In the following paragraph, we explain how to remove WinRAR password if you already know the password.
01. Make sure that you download and install WinRAR app if you haven’t done it already. Then, you should open the app to see the main screen of the software.
02. You should now open the RAR file (which is password protected) inside the software on the computer. Once the respective file is opened, you should click on the button labeled ‘Extract.’ This will start extracting the archive.
03. Now, you should enter the password (which you already know) to start extracting the RAR file. Then, you should press the button labeled ‘OK.’ The program will check if the password you have already entered is correct or wrong.
04. If you have entered the correct password, the program will automatically start to extract the files from archive. At the completion of the extraction, you can right-click on the extracted files. Then, you can even create a new WinRAR archive using this software. When you create this new archive, you should not use a password to protect it.
That’s it. Once the archive is created without a password, you can simply extract it easily. However, if you are concerned about the security of the information, you can simply use a password once again. As you might have noticed, this process doesn’t require a third-party WinRAR password remover. The entire process is pretty simple. But you should remember that this process doesn’t work if you don’t know the password already.
As mentioned, the previous method works only when you know the password. However, if you have completely forgotten the password, you should go for an advanced option. In this section, we are going to explain a tool called Passper for RAR. In the previous process, we didn’t have to worry much as we used the WinRAR application itself. However, when there is password protection, it requires an advanced, powerful solution. To make it happen, we use Passper for RAR.
When you don’t remember the password of the WinRAR file, the app will not allow you to access archives. Instead, it will keep asking the password every time you want to access the archive. In this case, you will have to seek the assistance of a professional third-party application. This is exactly when an app like Passper for RAR becomes handy.
Passper for RAR is an excellent solution that can remove the passwords easily from password protected RAR filed. In fact, it utilizes multiple methods to remove the passwords from WinRAR archives that are password-protected.
Basically, Passper for RAR has three different attack modes to utilize when you need to unlock a RAR file. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow to get rid of the passwords from WinRAR files.
01. First of all, you should visit the official website of Passper for RAR. Then, you should download the respective app and get it installed on your computer. This respective software supports all the versions of Windows (from Windows 7 to 10).
02. Now, you should launch the app on your computer. Click on the icon labeled ‘Add.’ This option will allow you to add the password protected WinRAR file into WinRAR interface. You should then decide the attack mode from the available list. This list will be shown on the screen, so you have to pick one to match your requirement. Then, you should click on the button labeled ‘Recover.’
03. Now, the software will utilize the attack you have selected and started cracking the password. You should give the software some time to decode the password. The time it takes might vary depending on the complexity of the password. So, be patient until the password is cracked. Then, once the password is found, the result will be displayed on the screen. It will be displayed on the software after the message ‘Congratulations! Your password has been recovered.’
04. You can now copy this password (simply by pressing the button labeled ‘Copy’). Then, you should paste the same into the password box when prompted (when you extract the WinRAR file. You can simply extract the files now and use as you wish. If not, you can create a new archive using those extracted files, but this time don’t use a password.
Those are the steps you should follow in order to remove WinRAR password if you don’t know the password. As we believe, Passper for WinRAR is the best WinRAR password remover due to obvious reasons. It is simple to use, effective, fast, and hassle-free. But, if you still want to try another method, read the last option we explain.
Although Passper for RAR is the perfect method to remove a WinRAR password, there are other options as well. For instance, you can use Notepad (which is a text editor) and remove the password from a RAR archive. However, this method is not as friendly as the previous option we have mentioned.
When you open a RAR file inside built-in Notepad application, it displays nothing but some weird text. However, this text can be used to open a RAR file which has password protection. So, despite the weirdness of the text you will see, opening RAR files with Notepad is useful. You will need to find a specific string of text and tweak it a little bit. Once the tweak is done correctly, you will be able to open the RAR file without a password.
If you need to know how to do that (without using a WinRAR password remover tool), just read on.
01. As the first step, you should find the RAR file, which is password protected. Now, perform a right-click on the file and choose the option ‘Open with.’ Then, go to ‘Choose another app’ option and select ‘Notepad’ as the preferred app.
02. When the file is opened within the Notepad, go to ‘Edit’ on the menu bar. Select the option called ‘Replace.’
03. Now, replace the text ‘Ûtà‘ with ‘5^3tà’‘. Then, you should also replace ‘‘ IžCO‘ with ‘IžCO.’ Save the same and exit.
As a result of this process, you will be able to open the RAR file without any password protection. You can either use those files after extracting or create a new archive without using password protection. Although this method is free, it is pretty complicated for novice users, as we realize.
Well, that’s our article about removing the WinRAR password. We hope that the WinRAR password remover we have mentioned will be handy for you sooner or later. Good luck!