Vnrom bypass is one of the many methods you can use to unlock Google FRP. In fact, it is an online method that claims to have the ability to unlock Factory Reset Protection quickly. But is it as good as they claim? Can you really unlock Google FRP using this tool? Let’s find it out.
There is no shortage of software developers who try to introduce a solid solution to bypass Google FRP. As a matter of fact, Google FRP is a special feature introduced to Android devices since Android 5.1 version. This feature is introduced to protect the data available on the devices. In case if your device is stolen, the thief cannot reset it unless he knows the FRP password. Although this feature is very handy in terms of data security, it can become an issue at times. What if you forgot your FRP password? If not, what if you bought a preowned Android device and don’t know its FRP password? In that case, you will have to use a special tool to bypass the FRP lock.
Does Vnrom bypass work as the developers claim?
Just like we mentioned once, Vnrom bypass is a special tool developed to unlock Google FRP lock. According to its developers, Vnrom can remove the FRP lock without entering the Google credentials. Also, their website says (https://vnrom.net/bypass/) that this tool supports a large range of Android devices. They say it supports brands like Samsung, Sony, Asus, Huawei, etc.
However, one problem associated with their main website is that it lacks some information. For instance, it doesn’t say that Vnrom can remove Android devices from the previous Google account. It doesn’t guarantee such functionality. To see if it works or not, you should try it by yourself. Well, it goes without saying that it is a risky approach.
How to use Vnrom bypass and bypass Google FRP?
For those who are curious, mentioned below are the instructions to follow and bypass Google FRP.
- Use any browser of your preference and go to the Vnrom official website to begin. Then, download their APK file on a USB drive (you will need it soon).
- Now, get the locked Android device and switch it on. After that, just follow the onscreen instructions to set it up. When it prompts a message to verify the account, you should connect the USB device to the locked device. You can use an OTG cable to do it.
- Now, on your device, you should try to install the APK using the USB device.
- When the process is completed, you should go to the “Settings” option and proceed to a factory reset.
- Your device will start to reboot now. Just configure your device, and you don’t have to verify the previous account in this case.
Drawbacks of Vnrom bypass tool
To make it a complete review, we should talk about the downsides of this tool. That will give you a realistic idea about this tool’s functionality. This information is crucial to decide whether or not to use the tool ty bypass FRP. It is true that Vnrom may have the ability to unlock the FRP lock and grant access. However, there are some limitations, as well. Those limitations are as follows.
- This tool requires you to prepare a USB drive and have an OTG cable as well. Since it is different from the regular USB cable provided with the phone, you should buy one. If not, you will have to ask around and borrow it from a friend. Anyway, it requires extra effort.
- Most probably, this tool doesn’t allow you to remove the respective Android device from the old Google account. Even after bypassing the FRP, the device may be attached to the same Google account. So, the owner of the old account may be able to take some action.
- As we have noticed, this tool was not updated for a pretty long period. So, we believe that it may not work properly on newer Android versions that are introduced recently.
- Vnrom does not offer any support for those who want to verify potential questions.
- This tool doesn’t offer any sort of guarantee on the ability to synchronize the unlocked device. That means we are not sure if you can register the unlocked device to a new Google account.
Having considered all those details, we do not consider Vnrom as the best in the business. In fact, it is associated with plenty of uncertainties, so we cannot recommend it with trust. So, the best approach is to find a more reliable, solid option that can deliver promising results. This is exactly when you should look for alternatives to Vnrom bypass.
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) – the best Vnrom bypass alternative
We did an extensive study on the subject of FRB bypass tools. As a result, we were able to find a very impressive tool that can do a great job. Compared to Vnrom, this top Samsung FRP tool shows very impressive characteristics. It is more reliable, solid, and successful. In fact, LockWiper works with every Android version, even if it is Android 2.3. Also, it is compatible with the latest Android versions, so you don’t have to worry about its compatibility. In addition to that, the user interface of this tool is exceptionally friendly, even to novice users. To use iMyFone LockWiper (Android), you don’t have to possess technical skills or programming knowledge. All the steps you should take are displayed on the screen with very clear instructions.
Why do we consider iMyFone LockWiper (Android) as the best alternative to Vnrom bypass?
Before we learn how to use LockWiper, let’s get to know some of the most attractive features of it. This list will give you a better idea about the overall performance of iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
- It can erase the existing Google account from the Android device without using the password. As a result, it allows you to configure the device and enjoy all the features with no restrictions.
- LockWiper completely unlinks the respective device from the previous account so the previous owner cannot track it anymore.
- In addition to that, it can unlock all types of lock screens without causing a data loss. For instance, it can unlock PIN, Pattern, Password, fingerprint, or even face lock easily and grant full access.
- LockWiper has a very high success rate as well, and it offers different solutions based on different models.
- This tool lets you perform ADB FRP bypass and unlock the device without having any knowledge related to programming, also get to know how to bypass the Android lock screen using emergency calls.
- With this tool, you can remove FRP lock on any leading brand, including Samsung, Sony, Huawei, etc. The best thing is that it completely removes the device from the existing Google account.
- It works on Android devices regardless of the version of the operating system.
- Excellent customer support through which you can clarify any issue you are experiencing.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) and bypass Google FRP
In this section, let’s learn how to use this top Vnrom bypass and AddROM APK alternative – iMyFone LockWiper and bypass Google FRP. You don’t need to use the credentials of the existing account to get it done. All you need is to follow the steps below and gain full access to your Android device.
The best thing about iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is that it allows you to check the compatibility before purchasing it. In other words, you can use the trial version of this app to check if it can unlock your device.
First of all, you are supposed to download iMyFone LockWiper on a PC through its official website. Then, you should install it and launch it following the onscreen instructions. You are supposed to remove the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” on the Home screen. Then, hit the button labeled “Start” as well. After that, you should connect the device to the same PC using the original data cable of the phone.
Now, you are supposed to select the correct information that describes your locked device. Then, you should hit the option called “Download.” As a result, the program will start to download a data package that is required to unlock the device.
Once the downloading process is completed, you should tap on the button labeled “Start to Unpack.” This option will unpack the downloaded package. After that, you should allow the program to install the downloaded package to the locked device. Don’t worry as all those steps are displayed on the screen.
Now, follow the steps on the screen and enable its USB debugging mode as well. In addition to that, you should enable the OEM to unlock and confirm the action.
LockWiper (Android) will download a firmware package once again. Wait for the package to be extracted once the downloading is completed. Now, just wait patiently so LockWiper will unlock the device. At the completion of the process, you can access the device as if you are using a new one. You will have access to all the features of the device. More importantly, it will disconnect the device from the previous Google account. You can now configure the device under a new Google account.
Frankly, Vnrom bypass is not the most reliable option in the industry to unlock an Android device. It has several major flaws. However, if you use a reliable option like iMyFone LockWiper (Android), you can get the job done effortlessly. It has a better success rate and even lets you configure the device under a new account.