If you own an LG phone but some of the functions on the phone are locked. Then this will ruin the whole experience of having a smartphone on your hand. If you want to use an unlocked LG phone, there are ways you can achieve that without ruining all of your data during the process. Many people in their daily lives can’t keep track of everything they do; if you forgot the Pin on LG phone, then you don’t have to worry anymore. This article has all the information to help you find the answer to – How to unlock LG phones Forgot PIN?
Taking care of anything takes a lot of time and effort. You have to put way too much effort if that thing is an electrical product. It brings us to the phones that we use in our daily lives. If you have an LG phone, but you forgot the pin on LG phones and looking for the right solution. Then this article will provide you everything there is to know to help your cause.
Smartphone users plenty of annoying problems every single day; some of the faults can be blamed on the phones, and others can be blamed on us. Forgetting the pin code of a phone has become one of the common things smartphone users from all walks of life face every single day. Let’s get into the main task we have in our hands – how to unlock your LG phone forgot PIN?
Unlock LG phones with 4uKey If You Forgot Pin on LG phone
Using an app to unlock your device is the best way to unlock your device. This will not lead to erasing your data to unlock your phone. This is nice to have because our phone has critical data of all of our activities on various apps. If you haven’t synced up every tiny bit of the data on your phone to the cloud online. Then you are gonna lose a lot if you’re going to remove everything on the phone altogether.
The first step to use 4uKey is to download the app from the website to your computer. You don’t have to worry about the app’s background. As of now, over more than 3 million people have downloaded this app to remove their passcode. So be assured about the app.
Install the app on the computer and connect your LG phone to the computer. Use a USB cable to connect the phone to your computer for a faster result. Make sure to allow the app on the firewall, or it will prevent you from using the software.
Upon launching, you are gonna see a lot of features of the software on the front page of the app. Here you will navigate to the feature that you want to use. But for this article, we gonna go through how to unlock the LG phone’s screen lock. Once you are on this page, select ‘screen unlock.’
Once you have selected the Remove Screen Unlock option, you will get directed to the screen unlock page. Where you will see only one button, ‘Start.’ If your device is connected to the system, then press ‘Start‘ to continue.
Now that you have selected the process to unlock the screen on the LG phone, you have to follow just a little bit of steps to follow to achieve exactly that. The first step you have to do is put your phone on the downloading mode. Follow the instructions below to learn the steps to do that.
- Turn down your phone.
- Press volume down + power button, then long-press the buttons
- When you see that Android logo, please press the volume up button.
Once your phone enters the downloading mode, it will download the recovery package. The speed of the download will vary depending on the internet service provider. This will take a couple of minutes to finish.
Once your phone finishes downloading the required package. It will extract the package to start the removal process of the screen lock on your phone. Don’t worry about the data on the phone, as this process will not harm any of it during the removal process.
When you see the green bar reaching 100%, then you will know the removal process has been completed. Now, all you should follow some information. Then you will have an unlocked LG phone in your hand.
Unlock LG SIM lock
If your problem is not with the screen, and it has to do with the sim lock. You can use this method to get your sim opened, and have an unlocked LG phone in your hand.
- First, you will need your phone’s IMEI number to continue. If you don’t know your phone’s IMEI number, then you can get it by pressing *#06# on your keypad section.
- Once you know your IMEI number, the second step is to get a computer and a USB data cable for the connection.
- Go to www.unlockriver.com, request the unlock code.
- Here you have to input plenty of information to get it started. Here will need your – Registered carrier, IMEI number, Email details, Manufacture of the phone, and model of the phone. The calculated amount of time and the charge of service will get sent it to you.
- You have to pay for the service to get the code in the email. Once you obtained the email, all you have to do is follow the instructions to get your LG phone unlocked in no time.
- You have to insert the sim card that you are having trouble with. After that, hit a restart. Then you will be asked to enter the code; this is where you will input the code that was sent to you via email.
Following the above points make you learn how to unlock LG phone forgot PIN without any trouble.
Unlock LG Sim with LG Shark Code Calculator
There is another method you can try to have unlocked LG phones in our hands. The way is using the LG shark code calculator. Without further ado, here are steps you can follow to achieve that.
- First, go to www.furiousgold.com. Here you will find the software by the name of ‘LG Shark Code Calculator.’ Download the software on your pc, and install it. If you are having trouble installing the software, then turn off the firewall service.
- Now you will need your phone and a USB connector to help you connect your phone to the computer.
- After connecting your phone to the pc, it’s time to launch the software. Upon launching, click on the option ‘scan port‘.
- The software will automatically detect the device connected to the computer.
- Select the ‘Add IMEI‘ and click on ‘Do Job.’ just like the device, the software will automatically detect both of these things right away.
- Now select ‘Full unlock‘ option, click on ‘Do Job.’ Here you see every bit of information regarding the phone.
- Reset your phone; you will be asked to enter the code. These codes can be found on google. Once you enter the codes, you will have access to the phone.
- Then go to settings > security > SIM unlock to enter the code and unlock the phone.
Unlock LG sim with LG unlocker
Here is another software promising to be the right answer for how to unlock LG phones without losing all the data?
- The first is to visit the site www.doctorsim.com.
- Select the model of your phone. At the brand section, select LG.
- Then select the model, country, and network provider of the device that you are using. Here you have to pay a little bit of money to carry on to the next step.
- Within a few hours, the code will get sent it to you in your email address. All you have to do here is to follow some information to continue.
Unlock LG phone by hard reset If you Forgot Pin on LG phone
This method won’t cost you any money to do so. But it will cost all of your data inside the phone. If your phone didn’t have any important data, then you can use this method to unlock your phone.
- Put your device into recovery mode.
- Hold down the button of Power & Volume Down at the same time.
- Once you see your LG logo on the screen, it is time to release all the buttons.
- Then select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset‘ option on your phone to fully reset your phone.
- You will be asked to confirm the decision, if you want to lose all of your data in the process, then select ‘Yes.’
- Once the wiping is complete, just select the ‘reboot system now.’
Unlock LG phone Forgot PIN with iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
Here the best method to remove the password without worried about data being lost at all. This software will assure you a 100% safety of your data on your phone while it runs the removal process in the background. Out of all the options here, this is one of the most easier options you can choose to have an unlocked LG phone in no time.
- CPU: 1GHz Chipset (32 bit or 64 bit) or above is better
- HDD: 200 MB and above free space
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7 (Both x64 / x86 bits)
- Devices – Google, Huawei, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Honor, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and more.
- Android Systems – Android 2.3 – Android 11.0.
● Install / Connect
Install iMyFone LockWiper (Android) for your pc. And connect your phone to the pc. You will need a good internet connection and a USB cable to connect the phone.
Once you are in the main section of the page, select ‘Remove Screen Lock.’ And then hit ‘Start.’
Now you have to select the brand and model name of your phone. Once you have entered all the details, then select ‘Start to Unlock.’
By clicking next, you will trigger the download of the appropriate data package to your phone. Make sure the device is connected to the pc. Otherwise, it will jeopardize the whole process. Then you have to start it from the beginning.
Then the downloaded data package will get extracted, as it will automatically start the removal process in the background. Please wait patiently while the process gets completed.
Follow the instructions reset your device. You will get notified once the removal process of the lock has been completed.
Conclusion on What to Do if You Forgot Pin on LG phone
That is why iMyFone Lockwiper for Android is the best way to have unlocked LG phones without any hassle or going through a bunch of code or waiting for an email and paying a huge amount of money in return as iMyFone LockWiper will be a faster, easier and cheaper option for you to unlock your phone at any time. Forgot pin on LG phone or any other phone is a common thing smartphone users from every brand face on a daily basis. The solution to these problems has always been to understand what makes the problem occur on the phone in the first place, then find the right solution to it.