Nowadays, more and more people take the iPhone as their music player. Indeed, the iPhone is specially developed with a perfect sound effect to provide you the best experience. However, when you decide to switch from iPhone to Android phones, such as the newest Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Huawei P10, LG G6, and Sony Xperia XZs, you will encounter a big problem: how to transfer your favorite music from iPhone/iTunes/iCloud to the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone? Well, when it comes to the problem, you would fall in a lot of hassle since you cannot directly transfer your photos, video & other files from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Here is the most commonly used method:
1) Firstly, you need to download all the music files from your iCloud/iTunes account and save them to your computer;
2) Secondly, you need to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone to your computer/laptop via a USB cable and then transfer all music files to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone through Google Music Manager by following the wizards. In addition to the complicated steps, through the method, you will also encounter some problems such as the incompatible of files. If you don’t want to download many unnecessary programs and plug in a lot of devices, you’d better drop the method and continue reading now.
Now, if you don’t want to use such a complicated method to transfer files from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone, you can turn to a professional third party tool for help. Here I recommend you try the ever-best transfer tool, which is called Wondershare MobileTrans. With help of the program, you can easily transfer files from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 Edge+, iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 Edge+ and even from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ in just one click.
Through Wondershare MobileTrans, you can export precious songs from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 / S6 Edge+ phone in just one click! In addition, the program is developed for all levels of people, that’s to say, you can complete the task easily even you are primary users. What’s more, the program supports almost all kinds of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phones you can image, including the latest devices you plan to buy. No matter whether you are Windows or Mac user, you can turn to the program for help.
Here are detailed steps to transfer media files from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note 7 phone. You can find it quite simple to complete the task:
Step 1: To start with, you need to download and install the program Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer. You can now download the free trial version of either Windows version or Mac version according to the system of your computer. You will then see the home screen, please turn to login menu and log in your iCloud account.
Tips: To log in your iCloud account successfully, you should learn How to Turn Off Two-Step Verification (Two Factor Authentication) firstly.
Step 2: Now, please connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+/ Galaxy Note 7 phone to computer/laptop via a USB cable. Then please choose iCloud backup. The program will start to download all backup files from your iCloud. You can check them in different categories.
Step 3: After the downloading, you can choose the files you want to transfer from the left side menu. Then please click on the button “Start Transfer” to transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone.
See! You just need to wait for a few seconds now since the program will copy the files for you automatically. Through the program, the only thing you need to do is connect your device to your computer/laptop and install the program.
Here are some tips for you:
- 1) After launching the program, please turn to the home menu and click on the Backup button to backup files from your old device. Then check the boxes before the data you want to copy. Click on the button “Start Copy”. The program will do the rest thing for you automatically.
- 2) To transfer these files to your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+/S7/S8 phone, you just need to click on the “Restore” option in the home menu of the program. Select the desired file from the dropdown menu, your iTunes backup file in this case. Then select “Start Transfer” to continue.
It is quite an easy thing to transfer music files from your iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ device with the help of MobileTrans. Please look at the following tips:
1) After launching the MobileTrans on your computer or laptop, please turn to the home menu of the primary window and choose “Start” to bring up the mobile transfer window. Then please connect both your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone and iPhone to computer/laptop via USB cables. Then please turn to the “Content to Copy” to choose “Music” and then “Start Copy”.
2) With only one click, the program will start to transfer files automatically for you. In the window, you can see a progress bar that shows you the percentage of files that have been copied already. Please wait patiently for the transfer to 100% and ensure that the process is not interrupted. During the process, you should ensure that your device is not turned off and the battery is enough.
After the introduction above, you can see how professional and convenient to use MobileTrans to transfer files from iTunes/iCloud/iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone with ease. Thus, no matter whether you are primary users or experts, you can use the program successfully. However, you should note that the program works for iTunes version 12.x and above, all Android phones with version 4.2 and above, iOS 7 ~ iOS 13.
Additional Tips to Follow:
- 1) Before you make any conduction, please go through all the instructions above carefully. You should ensure that you understand all the details before you carry the process out.
- 2) You’d better download programs from the official website and avoid downloading programs from some third party website in case you mess the task. Please note that the indeed can cause large damage to your laptop or computer.
- 3) To avoid losing files completely by accident, you’d better keep backup of your iCloud music files since anything may go wrong unexpectedly.