Are you looking to the way on How to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone X/8/7 Plus safely and quickly? Owning an iPhone is certainly something that every smartphone user dreams of. The interesting features, long battery life, and advanced camera options make it a great buy. But when it comes to transferring contacts from your old smartphone like HTC to a brand new iPhone X, it can be a maddening issue, if you don’t know an easy and safe way to do it.
Here is a simple yet effective method to change the contacts list from your existing HTC phone to iPhone 7 Plus. Before we go into the steps here are a few considerations.
HTC has always been a popular smartphone brand favored by many users. The company has made some remarkable strides in smartphone features during its decade-old presence in the field.
But in recent years the company’s hold on the market is waning. From 10.7% share in the global smartphone market in the year 2011, the value has dipped down to less than 2% in 2016.
Most of the recent smartphone versions released in recent years have suffered some or other issues including user interface, poor hardware or battery problems.
The performance is indeed dismal compared to recent entrants into the smartphone market such as Oppo and Huawei who have come out with ultra-cheap and feature-rich smartphones.
As you can see the reasons are indeed strong enough for any HTC user to think of switching over to a new phone. And if the price is not a concern, an iPhone is certainly a better choice all around. If you are one of the smartphone users who is thinking of switching over to a new phone, an iPhone 7 Plus is a great choice to make.
Changing your old smartphone to a new one comes with several issues you have to solve such as managing the data transfer and transition of the data. This is more so if you are switching from Android operating system to iOS.
At such times having an expert phone manager handy will make the transition a seamless one. dr.fone – Switch or dr.fone – Android Transfer is an ideal phone manager that can take care of all the troubles you face with changing from HTC to iPhone 7 Plus.
dr.fone is the right tool for transfer and management of all phone data including video, music, contacts, photos, data, and SMS on Apple iPhone and HTC Android phones. It is ideal for any type of data transfer between iOS phone and Android devices.
The single click feature for data transfer and simple user interface are scoring points in the phone manager, which is a significant addition, any smartphone user should consider owning.
dr.fone is a one-stop destination for backup, transfer and managing files in iOS and Android devices. Here are the important features of the software.
- Easy backup of photos, music, SMS, contacts, videos, etc. to PC and easy restore option too.
- Manage import and export of SMS, Contacts, de-duplicate contacts and reply SMS via computer.
- Supports iPhone and Android phones, and enables the transfer of data between devices including videos, photos, music, SMS, and contacts.
- You can root Android tablets and phones with one click feature and take complete control of the device.
- The App Manager feature helps to uninstall, install, backup or import apps in groups.
- Has Gif Maker feature, which helps in creating videos, motion photos and photos.
- Easy and efficient synchronizing of iTunes music files to Android via iTunes Manager Feature. It is also possible to transfer music from an Android device directly to iTunes.
- The phone manager is compatible with over 6000 Android devices that range from version 2.2 to 9.0 and iOS devices too.
- You can easily connect your mobile with dr.fone and manage the apps on your mobile or the files present on the SD card. From music files, transfer to messages and contacts transfer the phone manager is a very handy tool to possess.
Method 1. Transfer HTC contacts to iPhone 7 Plus in batch
Step #1. The transfer of contacts is an easy one to accomplish if you have Wondershare installed. Once you have downloaded the phone manager and installed it, open the dr.fone phone manager and click on the ‘Switch‘ feature present.
Step #2. Select the HTC as your source device and Choose iPhone 7 Plus as your target device.
Step #3. Once you have chosen your target device, You will be taken to a screen where you will be prompted to choose the data type you wish to transfer from your source device, which is the HTC here, to the iPhone 7 Plus, which is your target device.
By tapping the Transfer feature, you will complete the transfer process. All contacts you need to transfer will be done effectively.
Method II: Selective way to Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone 7 Plus
You can also do the transfer of contacts in a selective way. You can choose which contacts you want in your new device. dr.fone – Android Transfer has this very helpful feature. You can also avoid any duplicate contacts from adding up in your new device. Here is how you do the selective transfer.
Step #1. Once you have selected your source device, click on the Information option present at the interface’s top portion.
Step #2. You can see all your contacts in the HTC phone. Now select the contacts you wish to transfer. Click on the Export feature to choose the target phone.
With dr.fone – Android Transfer or dr.fone – Switch, you will be able to fix the issue of “How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone 7 Plus” easily and efficiently. In fact, it is a very handy phone manager to have for transferring any data file type between iOS and Android devices. You can easily complete the migration of data without any hassles.