iPhone users have been struggling with a recent iOS issue that causes Apple music crashing. iOS 11 has been a fantastic update that brought a lot of new features for iPhone users to enjoy. However, because users haven’t been able to listen to the music that they bought on the Apple store, there’s been a lot of disappointment. So, if you’re one of these iPhone owners who can’t use their Apple music app without it crashing, here are some tips on how you can fix it.
Tip 1 – Hard Reset iPhone to Fix Apple Music App Crashing
One of the simple fixes that you can try is hard resetting your iPhone. This can be used to fix most iOS issues, and we found that it is a plausible fix to repair the Apple Music app.
iPhone 6S and Earlier
- #1 – Hold both the “Lock” and “Home” keys together until the screen goes black.
- #2 – After the screen goes black the Apple logo should appear. Release both keys.
- #3 – Check Apple Music to see if the crashing persists.
iPhone 7 and Later
- #1 – Simultaneously hold down the keys “Volume Down” and “Home”.
- #2 – When the Apple logo appears, release the keys.
- #3 – Open Apple Music and check if it is fixed.
Also, here are the top solutions to fix the ‘Mac Keeps Crashing‘ issue for you.
Tip 2 – Delete Apple Music and Reinstall
Users are now able to delete system apps on their iPhones, thankfully. There’s limited storage space on an iPhone, and with this feature, users are able to free up some of this space, and in this case, they can reinstall Apple Music.
- #1 – Unlock your iPhone and locate the Apple Music app.
- #2 – Tap and hold your finger on the app’s icon until it starts to hover.
- #3 – Tap the “X” that appears at the top-right of the icon to delete it.
- #4 – Open the App Store and search “Music”.
- #5 – Download Apple’s Music app and open it.
When you use these steps to fix Apple Music app crashing, all of your music will be preserved. Unless you choose to delete your music, then it’ll be readily available once the app has been reinstalled.
Tip 3 – Check the iPhone’s Storage
Not having enough available storage would stop Apple Music from downloading the music that you listen to. If this is the case, all you have to do is check the available storage capacity and possibly delete some of the other stuff on your iPhone.
- #1 – Open the “Settings” app and go to “General > Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- #2 – Tap “Manage Storage” and wait a minute for the data to be presented.
- #3 – All of your installed apps will then be listed with the apps that fill the most storage being at the top.
You’ll also see the “Available” value at the top of the menu which will show how much storage hasn’t been filled. With all of this information, you can see if you need to delete any data from Apple Music to be fixed.
Besides, let’s figure out how to stream audio from PC to iPhone easily.
Tip 4 – Reset iPhone Settings to Fix Apple Music App Crashing
Are you still experiencing Apple Music crashing? The next thing that you can try is resetting all of your iPhone’s settings.
- #1 – On your iPhone, go to “Settings > General” and at the bottom of the list, tap “Reset”.
- #2 – Choose “Reset All Settings” and then enter your passcode.
- #3 – Tap on “Reset All Settings” again and your iPhone will then restart.
Doing this will rule out any problems with your iPhone’s settings. Unfortunately, you’ll have to take the time to change all of your settings afterward.
Tip 5 – Restore Using iTunes to Fix Apple Music App Crashing
Even though using this solution will wipe all of your personal data, it’ll stop Apple Music app crashing.
- #1 – First, connect your iPhone to the computer using a lightning cable.
- #2 – Launch iTunes and click the device icon at the top of the display.
- #3 – Click on “Summary” from the left sidebar and from this menu, select “Restore iPhone”.
- #4 – Press the “Restore” option once more and follow the on-screen instructions.
To avoid data loss, you should take a backup with iTunes beforehand. Once you’ve restored your iPhone, you can restore the backup, and your data will be accessible.
Tip 6 – Fix Apple Music Crashing without Data Loss
Finally, if your iPhone still has the Apple Music crashing, or iPhone notifications not working or Apple Music not working error, iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery is the guaranteed fix. Any iOS problem that you are faced with can be solved using this program, and it’s our suggestion that you try it out.
Install iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery on your computer and when you’re ready, follow the guide below.
#1 – Launch iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery and connect your iPhone.
#2 – From the main menu, go ahead and click on “Standard Mode“.
#3 – Use the instructions shown to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
Note: each iPhone has a different method for entering DFU mode, so click the relevant tab.
#4 – After DFU mode is entered you’ll be asked to provide some details about your iPhone. Make sure that these details are accurate before clicking on “Download“.
#5 – Once the firmware has been downloaded, press “Start” and within minutes your iPhone will be fixed.
Using these steps will ensure that all of your personal data is secure. But if this doesn’t help you to fix Apple Music app crashing, try Advanced Mode instead. Your personal data will be wiped although the issue will be fixed.
More About iMyFone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery)
iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery has more to offer than just fixing Apple Music crashing. We firmly believe that this is the best program for fixing all iOS related problems and to prove this, here are a few other features it includes.
- Various Recovery Modes. As well as Standard Mode, there is also Advanced Mode and Exit Recovery Mode. If you can’t fix the problem using our solution above, then perhaps one of these modes will help you to do so.
- Fix Any iOS Problem. You can use iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery to fix any iOS problem that you encounter. Stuck in recovery mode, verification failed on iPhone, frozen Apple logo screen, iPhone repeatedly restarting, iMessage doesn’t say delivered, and not being able to turn your iPhone on are just a few examples of problems that can be fixed.
- Compatibility. Regardless of what iOS device you’ve got and what iOS version is installed, you can fix whatever problems you run into using this program.
There’s no doubting that this is a versatile program and by using the method above, you can fix all of your iOS issues with ease.
To Conclude for ‘App Music App Crashing’ Issue
We see problems like this regularly, and a lot of iPhone owners don’t know how to fix them (how to fix his iPhone was lost and erased easily). Each fix that we’ve listed above will help you to fix Apple Music crashing, but above all, iMyFone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery) is the most effective.
Alternatively, you can try ReiBoot – iOS System Recovery, a program that is similar. It has proven to be just as effective and even better, it can fix Apple Music app crashing. Take the time to try each of the tips that we explained in this article and with all hope that you can listen to your music once again.