I get a message saying, This device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account. I get this message constantly after resetting my device. Can anyone help me to overcome it? I don’t know what to do.
The above paragraph is extracted from a help forum, and it seems like the user has gone helpless. In fact, this is a pretty common scenario among many Android users across the globe. So, if you have come across such an issue, don’t feel hopeless or helpless. We will explain how to overcome it without needing any professional knowledge on programming.
The reason behind “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account” message
Before we learn about “This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account bypass 2400” method, let’s learn the reasons behind it. When you see this “this device was reset” message, you are literarily locked out of the device. You cannot necessarily access any feature on the device unless you bypass this lock. It’s a new feature introduced by Google in order to protect the privacy of the users. That means, if you see this message, you cannot go beyond that unless you provide the Google credentials. Technically, this feature is known as FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock.
You should know that FRP lock is included in Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and newer versions. If you have such an Android device and you reset the device, you should provide Google credentials. If not, it’s not allowed to go beyond the FRP lock. This is a security precaution to prevent your data from been stolen by a third-party. Although this feature is quite useful in terms of protecting your data, it can become a problem as well.
For instance, think of a situation where you have lost or forgotten your password. If not, what if you have bought a preowned device and cannot find its credentials? In that case, please find a way to “This device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account bypass 2400”. If you are genuinely bothered as you don’t remember the Google credentials, this article can be your solution. Keep reading and learn how to get rid of this matter without much trouble.
How to perform “This device was reset. to continue sign in with a Google account bypass 2400”
If you have faced the issue starting from “This device was reset,” things may look really annoying. Don’t worry; the good news is that you can solve this issue without needing the assistance of a programmer. You don’t have to take the device to an Android expert to get this issue solved. Instead, you can use a professional third-party tool. In this case, we use two special tools with amazing capabilities to unlock Android devices. Namely, they are iMyFone LockWiper (Android) and Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. You can go through the details of each tool in the below sections and choose the most appropriate one.
Option #1: iMyFone LockWiper to fix “This device was reset” issue
This tool has the ability to bypass any lock associated with Android smartphones in the modern-day market. It comprises a variety of features as well. The best thing about iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is that it comes with a very easy user-interface.
This can be considered as a rare tool that does the job as promised. All you need is to follow the simple steps with the assistance of onscreen instructions after launching the software.
Most important features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
Mentioned below are the most important features associated with this powerful yet user-friendly tool.
- It can bypass Google account APK & bypass FRP even if you don’t know the previous Gmail credentials.
- You can configure the same device under a new Gmail account without any issue after bypassing it.
- iMyFone LockWiper gives you access to all the features and Google Apps on the device.
- It can completely remove the device from your previous account.
- Your device will not be traceable through the previous user account.
- No one can block your device through the previous Google account.
- This feature comes with a powerful, user-friendly interface that is ideal for novices as well.
- You don’t have to possess any technical skills to make use of this top FRP bypass tool.
Ok. Now you know the efficiency of iMyFone LockWiper; let’s learn how to use it and overcome this error.
01. First of all, please download & install LockWiper on your computer. Then, you should launch the application and select the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP).” You will be directed to a new window now.
02. Connect your Android device with the same PC through a USB cable as the next step.
03. Now, its time to select accurate information related to your device.
04. The application will download a data package for the device now. You should extract the package once it has been downloaded.
05. Once you have done that, the application will begin to unlock the device.
06. You should allow the process to be completed in a couple of minutes. After that, you can use the device as you normally do.
Besides, let’s figure out how to hack Gmail account without password with ease.
In fact, “this device was reset” message appears as a result of the preventive measure taken by Google. Because of this feature, unauthorized individuals will not be able to reset the device and use it. So, if you have bought a preowned device or forgotten the password, things can be complex. You can use the methods mentioned below and overcome this issue to get access to the device once again.
So, the other professional Samsung FRP tool you can use is 4uKey for Android. Thanks to the powerful algorithm included in this tool, you can get the device unlocked in a couple of minutes.
- First of all, you should download 4uKey on a computer. After that, you can install the software and use a USB cable to connect the faulty device to the same PC. Then, please click “Remove Google Lock (FRP).”
- Now, you should put the device into recovery mode as well. After that, just tap on the option called “Start” and then go to the device name. After that, you should tap on “Next” so you will be moved to the next step.
- The device will now be put into recovery mode. So, don’t disconnect the device from the PC until the entire process is completed.
- Once your device is put in the recovery mode, you should tap on “Next.” Then, you should choose the device information.
- Now, put the device in download mode and follow the guide that are provided on the screen.
- After putting the device in download mode, choose the appropriate firmware package for it.
- Once again, the device will be put in recovery mode by the software. You will see the onscreen instructions on the screen. Just follow them and hit the button labeled “Next.”
- Once the device is put in the recovery mode again, the downloaded file will be detected. That’s how to perform ‘this device was reset. to continue sign in with a Google account bypass 2400.’
Will the device be locked with FRP once again?
Well, the truth is that there is a possibility for the device to get locked once again. But you can prevent that from happening if you remove the old Google account linked to the device. Below are a simple guide you should take in order to prevent that.
- First, please go to the “Settings” app and choose the option called “Cloud and Accounts.”
- After that, you should click on “Remove Account” so you can sign out the Gmail account.
There is another way to remove the Gmail account. It can be done remotely.
- First, you should go to android.com/find URL on any browser.
- Then, use your Gmail credentials to sign in.
- Once you signed in, the devices registered under the respective account will be listed down.
- Now, you should choose the device you intend to remove and click on “Erase.”
Contact support if you don’t want to use a third-party tool
If you don’t like any third-party tools mentioned above, you can use an official method. In this case, you should get contact the customer care service of the manufacturer of the device. For example, use an email, chat, or phone call to contact them.
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work for those who have bought preowned devices and have no details. So there is no other option than using LockWiper or 4uKey. That’s the easiest way to fix the issue of ‘this device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account bypass 2400.’