There is no shortage of players who want to learn the safest way to teleport in Pokémon Go. In fact, teleport Pokémon Go is one of the most sought after hacks across the globe. If you have a similar question, continue reading this article and learn how to do it safely.
Part 1. Different ways you can try to teleport Pokémon Go
Basically, there are three main ways to perform Pokémon Go Teleport on your device. Those who are new to changing locations on Pokémon Go can try these options. Before we go further, let’s get a basic understanding of it.
Location Spoofing Tools
A location spoofer or a location spoofing tool can come either as a desktop app or a mobile app. A good location spoofing tool can change the original location of the device very quickly. To get it done, you can use teleport locations or coordinates. All they want is to drop the pin at any location they prefer on the map. The best thing about it is that the users are not required to root their devices to install it. Also, these spoofing tools are available in Google Play Store. However, the problem with these location spoofing tools is that Pokémon Go can detect their presence.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Virtual Private Networks have become an exceptionally popular option among many internet users. A VPN plays the role of an extra layer on the device, which is connected to a network. As a result, it can protect the original IP address. With a VPN, you can pretend that you access the network from a different location. You can access locations on Pokémon Go using VPN technology. If you perform a simple Google search, you will end up with a large number of VPN apps. These tools are compatible with both Android & iOS devices.
One of the biggest advantages associated with VPNs is that they are safer, and Niantic will not detect them. However, the biggest drawback associated with VPN is their limited number of locations for you to play Pokémon Go. While fake GPS apps give you unlimited options, VPNs offer a certain number of locations.
The other option left for you is to use a tweaked version of the Pokémon Go app. Pokémon Go++ is the well-known tweaked app. However, the main drawback of this option is that they require you to jailbreak the device. Then, you will have to download the app through a third-party installed. That is because PokeGo++ app is not available on the App Store, so you should use Cydia or TuTu. In addition to the basic features, Pokémon Go++ has a variety of hacks you can use. For instance, it allows you to teleport in Pokémon Go, control the walking speed, grab more eggs, etc.
Pokémon Go++ can be detected by Niantic and eventually result in an account ban.
Part 2: What you must know about Teleport Pokémon Go
As anyone can realize, teleport Pokémon Go is a pretty risky approach. However, if you want to mitigate those risks and play the game safely, follow the guidelines below.
01. Never go against the Cooldown Time
Niantic has a smart algorithm that can realize how fast an average person can walk while playing the game. So, if you cover an unbelievable distance within a short period, that would be obviously suspicious. Such actions will be tracked down by Niantic, and your profile is under the risk of getting flagged. So, the best approach is to rely on the Cooldown time scale on your Pokémon Go app. This feature lets you know the amount of time you will have to wait before relaunching Pokémon Go. Relaunching should be done after the location is changed.
It goes without saying that the longer the distance you travel, the more you should wait. It is true that there is no strict rule related to this matter. But those who have played this game enough say that the durations mentioned below are appropriate enough.
- Up to 02 minutes for a distance between 01 – 05 kilometers
- 03 – 08 minutes for a distance between 11 – 100 kilometers
- 10 – 30 minutes for a distance between 100 – 250 kilometers
- 30 – 45 minutes for a distance between 250 – 500 kilometers
- 45 – 65 minutes for a distance between 500 – 900 kilometers
- 65 – 90 minutes for a distance between 900 – 1300 kilometers
02. Make sure that you log out Pokémon before teleporting
When you teleport Pokémon, the app can run in the background. As a result, its algorithm can identify the cheat you have done. Once they identify your suspicious activities, they can even apply a ban on your account. So, it is important to know how to skips that ban. In this case, you will have to log out of the account before Teleport in Pokémon Go. Tap on the Pokeball icon at the top of the home screen and go to its settings. Then, you should scroll down and tap on the option labeled “Sign Out” to do it successfully.
After signing out, you can simply close your Pokémon Go app to prevent it from running in the background. Then, you should launch your location spoofing app. You can change the location now as you wish, and when it is done, you can relaunch Pokémon Go. Then, you can log into your Pokémon Account.
03. Enable and disable the Airplane Mode
This is another strategy to follow before performing a Pokémon Go teleport hack without any trouble. As per this method, you can get the assistance of Airplane Mode to perform Teleport in Pokémon Go. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow.
- As the first step, you should close the Pokémon Go app on your device. Now, it doesn’t run in the background. You should ensure that you are logged into the account.
- Now, you can put the device in Airplane Mode. You can do it simply by visiting the control center. If not, you can go to “Settings” and enable the “Airplane Mode.”
- You should wait for a while and disable your Airplane Mode before relaunching Pokémon Go++. Some users may see an error during the signing-in if you notice that, you should wait for a while without signing out.
- If the app is loaded, you can go to the map interface of the app. After that, you can change the location.
04. You cannot guarantee the teleporting 100%
You should know that all of the above methods have a tendency to get tracked. That means you cannot guarantee that those methods will succeed 100%. They can experience some issues, at least on an occasional basis. The success rate of the method you use might depend majorly on the device you use. In addition to that, it will depend on the version of the Pokémon Go as well. So, if you are currently experiencing a soft or a temporary ban, be careful when using these tricks. Otherwise, you will end up with a permanent ban.
Part 3: How to Teleport Pokémon Go?
Well, now you have a general idea about Teleport in Pokémon Go, let’s learn how to do it. We will explain several solutions to address this matter so you can choose the best option.
01. Teleport Pokémon Go using dr.fone
Many iOS users say that they have a limited number of options when they need to teleport Pokémon Go. But don’t worry as we introduce a very effective, powerful, and feature-rich tool called dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Thanks to the smart functionality of this tool, you can teleport Pokémon Go with it through a single click. This app comes with a very impressive map-like interface that allows you to change the location very easily. Changing the location of the game is very convenient with this tool – in the simplest possible terms.
In addition to changing the locations, Dr.Fone allows you to change the speed of the movements as well. This would be very handy to make your movement a realistic one. As a result of making the payment more realistic, Pokémon Go will not track you down. Considering all those aspects, it is not that hard to assume that Dr.Fone is the perfect solution to this.
How to use Dr.Fone to teleport Pokémon Go
Mentioned below are the easy options to teleport Pokémon Go.
- As the first step, you should install and launch the Dr.Fone app on your PC. Then, connect your iPhone to the PC and click on the option called “Get Started.”
- You will see that Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) opens its interface. You can then click on the option called Teleport on the tool (which is located on the top-right).
- Once you have done that, you can type the location. If not, you can even enter the coordinates on the search bar, which is located at the top-left corner. This will load the respective location you wish to teleport.
- You will see the searched location now. It will load on the interface, and you can move your pin as well. Moving the pin will take you to the location you prefer. After making sure that you are on the correct location, click on the option called “Move Here.”
That’s it. You can play your Pokémon Go game now.
02. Use iTools to teleport in Pokémon Go
iTools is a good alternative to playing PokeGo++. Apps like PokeGo++ requires you to jailbreak the device. So, if you don’t want to jailbreak the device and play the game safe, use iTools. In fact, iTools by ThinkSky is a feature-rich utility tool for iOS devices, and it has various uses. You can use it to change the location of your iPhone manually and play Pokémon Go safely. Please just follow below steps to get it done.
- First, you should install ThinkSky iTools on your PC. Then, please connect the iOS device to the same computer. Then, launch iTools and wait for it to detect the iPhone, which is connected to the computer. Choose the option called “Virtual Location” from the home screen.
- A map-like interface will open now. You can browse it & drop the pin to the desired location.
- Click on the button labeled “Move Here” so the location of the device will be changed. At this point, you can even disconnect the device.
- To go back to the original location, just click on the option called “Stop Simulation.”
So, that’s about how to teleport in Pokémon Go. As per the experience we had, dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is the best way to teleport Pokémon Go. However, you are free to try other methods as well.