Are you searching for a good SIM tracker? Have you tried various SIM tracker tools and couldn’t succeed yet? If so, KidsGuard can be the best tool for you. In this article, we explain how to use KidsGuard as a SIM tracker tool with simple steps.
How to use KidsGuard as a monitoring tool as a SIM tracker and other details
In this section of the article, we intend to explain how to monitor all the details on a smartphone. You can use KidsGuard as one of the most powerful WhatsApp sniffer & spy apps to accomplish this task.
PS: What if your iPhone has an Invalid SIM Card?
01. First, you should download and sign in for an account on clevguard.com depending on your OS. After completing the account, you can use those credentials to log in to the dashboard and App.
02. Then, you should enter the information related to the target device when prompted. The type of OS you need to monitor is one of the vital information you need to enter. Then, you can follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup process.
03. When you log into the KidsGuard account for the first time, you can see a setup process. You should install the monitoring app on the target Android phone at this stage. In fact, this is the trickiest part of the process. In this case, you should access the phone physically and download the app on the device.
If it is your child’s or spouse’s phone, however, you can plan a way to get this done secretly. Before you do this, however, you must enable the option labeled “Unknown Sources” on the device. Otherwise, the Android system will not allow you to install KidsGuard SIM tracker on it.
04. At the completion of the setup process, you should grant the permission for KidsGuard app as required. Then, delete the app icon from the main screen of the target phone. You can now log into the KidsGuard dashboard. To do this, you should use a computer (or a device) and a web browser.
After accessing this dashboard, you will be able to see various options displayed on it. You can find the option called “SIM Card Change Detection” on the dashboard of KidsGuard. All the information pertaining to the replacement of the SIM card on the target device will be linked to this option. By clicking on this option, you can easily view that information and learn what is happening with the device.
05. In addition to notifying you about SIM card changes, SIM tracker feature of KidsGuard performs other tasks too. For instance, this feature lets you save all the inbound and outbound SMS and MMS of the target device. Also, it can track all the textual conversations related to WhatsApp and Facebook. Do you need to keep a track on the call logs and web browsing history of the target phone? If so, this tool can do it for you in a very convenient manner. Tracking GPS location (real-time), monitoring app-related data, accessing image gallery, etc. are other uses of this spy tool.
06. So, in a nutshell, KidsGuard is a lot more than a SIM tracker.
What can KidsGuard do in addition to working as a SIM tracker?
Here, in this section, we intend to reveal some of the other impressive abilities associated with KidsGuard – the best phone tracker app without permission.
01. Viewing call logs
KidsGuard makes it easy for you to track the complete call history on the device you are targeting. These call logs will be displayed according to chronological order. You can monitor information like caller names, phone numbers, duration of the call, time, etc.
02. To view the browsing history
This sophisticated tool lets you keep a track on the browsing history of the target device to catch a cheater. Thanks to this feature, you can see the websites the target user has visited using the device.
What’s more, it can clone a phone without touching it & monitor all the bookmarks in the target phone’s browsing history.
03. To view installed apps
This tool also allows you to view the installed apps on the target device you are monitoring.
04. To download photos
If the target device contains photos that were saved using apps, you can download remotely using KidsGuard. It can also perform iPhone camera hack.
In addition to that, KidsGuard can;
- Browse contacts
- Track GPS location
- Manage photos and videos
- Access the calendar
- Read notes and reminders
What can you do with text messages using KidsGuard?
Monitoring the text messages on the target device is a very impressive feature associated with KidsGuard. Here’s why this feature can be helpful to you if you monitor your child’s or spouse’s phone through KidsGuard. In fact, text messages are one of the most powerful shreds of evidence you can collect to prove someone’s activities.
You can view all the inbound and outbound text messages
This feature is powerful enough to provide a complete list of inbound and outbound text messages on the target device. This list consists of chat list history, names of the senders and receivers, number of texts messages, etc.
It can let you view inbound and outbound iMessages
If you are monitoring an iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch), there is iMessage. Luckily, KidsGuard is capable of monitoring all the messages sent and received through iMessage feature.
In certain cases, the attachments related to the SMS can be handy as proof. So, KidsGuard lets you download all those attachments and save them in your computer. These attachments can contain images or videos.
To have an analysis of the message history
By viewing the history of the messages, you can get a clear idea about the target’s prominent contacts.
Why use KidsGuard as your SIM tracker?
Here are some of the reasons why you should use KidsGuard as a SIM tracker.
Remote monitoring ability
KidsGuard doesn’t need you to have the device in hand to monitor its activities.
The dashboard of the KidsGuard comes with an exceptionally friendly user-interface.
No rooting or jailbreaking required
Many spy software tools require the target devices to be jailbroken or rooted to get installed. However, KidsGuard doesn’t need to.
Compatible with iOS and Android
KidsGuard is designed to work on both Android and iOS platforms.
Once installed on the target device, KidsGuard runs in stealth mode.
Now, you can see that KidsGuard offers a lot of other features than working as a basic SIM tracker. You can use it to keep a track on your loved one’s activities as a monitoring tool. All in all, KidsGuard is surely among the best spy apps and parental control tools in the market.