When it comes to the task of editing PDF documents, many online and offline tools or PDF editors are available out there. Sejda is also one such tool, and it is fully capable of performing the task of editing multiple PDF documents.
Free and paid versions, both are offered by Sejda PDF editor. And, there are both online as well as an offline version for this PDF editor.
It simply means that you can use it online through your web browser if you don’t want to download and install its desktop edition. Let’s dig deeper into the topic in the Sejda Reviews.
Sejda Review | Difference Between The Free And Paid Version Of Sejda PDF Editor
Now you must be thinking about the difference between the free and paid version of Sejda PDF editor. The free version of both the desktop and online edition of this tool allows you to perform a maximum of three tasks in a day.
And, you cannot work on more than 200 pages or files larger than 50 MB in a day. In addition, there is another restriction in the free version that you cannot work on more than one document at a particular time.
PS: here, you will learn more about how to convert TIFF to PDF with ease.
Sejda Review | The Process To Edit A PDF File
You will need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to edit a PDF file with the use of the PDF editor provided by Sejda:
- First, open the PDF file in the online Sejda PDF editor.
- Navigate to the top menu where you will come across a Text tool. Click on the Text tool.
- Now you can add any text to your PDF page. In case you are in need of changing any existing text, you will need to click on that text so as to start editing it.
- Next, you can add images to your PDF document. For resizing, moving, and rotating an image, you will have to perform the task of clicking and dragging.
- Now you can fill PDF form, and you can also add signatures to your document. For adding your signature, you can draw or type it by yourself. Otherwise, you can simply upload an image of the signature.
- Next, PDF pages can be annotated. It is also possible to highlight any text with the use of an available tool. You can also strikethrough any text in order to mark a change.
- You can add a hyperlink to any text by adding any web URL to it. And, you can also add another page of the same PDF document rather than adding a web URL. In case you intend to edit an existing Hyperlink, it is also possible with the editor.
- Next, you can find any word in the document and also replace it with another word of your choice.
- If you are in need of adding any shape to your PDF document, you should do it with the editor.
- Once you have performed all the editing tasks on your opened PDF file with the use of the Sejda PDF editor, the next step is to hit the “Apply changes” button to save all the changes you have made to your document.
- The last step in the process is to download the edited PDF document. And, that’s all.
Pros & Cons of Sejda PDF editor
Here, I have listed the most important pros & cons of the Sejda PDF editor in order to add a bit more to our Sejda Reviews.
Sejda Reviews – Pros
- The user interface is straightforward to navigate.
- All the tools are very easy to find.
- Both desktop and online versions are available for this tool.
- There is a good range of tools needed to edit a PDF document.
- The tool integrates with cloud storage.
Sejda Reviews – Cons
- There is a lack of movement controls and precise layout.
- The free version has some limitations or restrictions.
- Editing text with Sejda is a little bit flaky.
Also, click here to know everything about the legal paper size.
Sejda Review | Best Alternatives to Sejda PDF editor
As mentioned at the beginning, also, there are many tools available out there for performing the task of editing PDF documents or files. Hence it is quite obvious that there are many alternatives to the Sejda PDF editor. In this part of the Sejda Review, I have put a light on the best alternatives out of those all available in the market:
PDFelement is one of the best PDF editors that you can consider as a great alternative to the free online PDF editor from Sejda. With the use of this editor from Wondershare, editing PDF files becomes so easy and efficient. As far as the operating systems supported by PDFelement are concerned, you can use this program on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 as well.
Some of the most important features of the Wondershare PDFelement are as follows:
- The process of editing PDF files with PDFelement is very simple and easy.
- It is also possible to edit the scanned documents with the use of this PDF editor. That’s because this program comes with OCR technology.
- Its pro version can help you create a brand new PDF document. And, you can also convert a PDF file into other file formats.
- The editor facilitates you to create & manage your digital signatures as well. With the use of those digital signatures, it is possible for you to sign and approve a document electronically.
- Merging and splitting of the PDF documents is also possible with the use of this PDF editor.
The Process to edit a PDF document with PDFelement
The steps that you will need to follow in order to edit a PDF document with the use of PDFelement are as follows:
Step-1: Launch The Program
First, install the program on your PC or computer. Once installed successfully, you will need to double-click on the icon of the program in order to launch it.
Step-2: Open the PDF File To Be Edited
Once you are on the interface of the program after launching it, navigate to the “File” menu available in the menu bar located on the top part of the interface. Click on the “File” menu in order to open it. Now select the “Open File” option so that you may select the PDF file that you are going to edit.
Step-3: Edit The Opened PDF Document
After the PDF file to be edited has been successfully opened, the next step will be to click on the icon of the “Edit” button provided in the top left corner of the program’s interface.
Then you will be able to easily add, insert, delete or change text with the use of the Line bounding box or paragraph. With the use of the built-in buttons, it becomes possible for you to make customization in the text of the document.
2) PDF-XChange Editor
PDF-XChange Editor is also a great alternative to the Sejda PDF editor. The program has been developed by Tracker Software and is available for free. You can use it on your Windows PC or computer.
The program comes with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) as an in-built feature (which is a great thing). It is possible for you to easily merge and split individual files with the use of this PDF editor.
However, you can use the tool for free. But remember that the editor will leave a small watermark at the bottom part of your PDF document on performing the editing tasks if the version of the editor which you are using is not a pro version.
Also, click here for more PDF Architect Alternatives.
Smallpdf is another one of the best alternatives to the PDF editor of Sejda. It is a cloud-based editor that can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux as well. It is free to use and offers an impressive range of useful tools. As far as the user interface of the program is concerned, it is quite simple and intuitive.
Being a cloud-based PDF editor, Smallpdf allows you to access itself through its website via your browser. In case you intend to use it on your desktop, you can also install its desktop version for which you are also offered a free trial.
When it comes to various tools offered by this program, there are tools for adding comments, e-signing, and many other powerful PDF editing tools that will help you accomplish your editing task very well.
When it comes to the editing of small PDF files, PDFescape can perform the task very well. The tool offers both online as well as desktop versions. However, only the online version is free to use.
And, on the other hand, when compared on the basis of the capabilities, the desktop version is more efficient and powerful as compared to the online version of the tool. Because with the use of the desktop version of the program, it is possible for you to make editing in the already existing PDF content. Moreover, the desktop version facilitates the scanning of paper documents as well.
PDFescape comes with a lot of useful tools (like annotating, rotating, adding, and many more) to perform the PDF editing task very efficiently. But it is not possible to upload the documents having a size larger than 10 MB.
It is a web-based PDF editor that you can start using through your browser. It simply means that you will not need to make any installation in order to start the editing process with this tool.
The tool is free to use, and you will never be asked to make any up-gradation or pay anything. That’s because unlike other tools, FormSwift is totally free to use.
With the use of this PDF editor, you can perform various editing operations or tasks like editing text, adding images, checkmarks, e-signatures, etc. The editor also allows you to import a paper document through your phone’s camera.
So this is all about the Sejda PDF editor, Sejda Reviews, and its best alternatives for you.