These days, all digital devices, including smartphones, have activated security features in them. Such features are designed to lock our messages, galleries, emails, and other personal storage. The use of a lock screen pattern increases security and similar functions, except the owner of the device; other people will not be able to access your android phone. But when we frequently change our passwords, it is very likely to forget the password or lock pattern. To avoid such incidents, we are writing this article so that those who are using Android phones, especially Honor devices, can avoid such a situation. The methods which are given in this article are quite easy to use, accessible to all users, and simple to operate. If you can relate to the situation and interested to know how to remove the Honor lock screen, keep reading this article.
Part 1: Professional Application to Remove Honor Lock Screen Easily
If you forget the pattern of lock screen or even the password of your Android smartphones, there are various solutions available in the market which can help. One such solution that is available is iMyFone LockWiper (Android) that is collecting quite a popularity among Android users who want to remove the lock screen. This is because Lockwiper (Android) has many options that many other lock screens removing tools usually don’t have. Is it really that effective and straightforward? Let’s find out about it.
iMyFone team has designed a very powerful and effective lock screen removal tool in the form of iMyFone LockWiper (Android) for android devices. It was primarily programmed to be a smart Android screen removal software, which will help the users to remove any kind of locked screen from their android devices without entering any password. Recently, the iMyFone team has updated the mode of Remove Google Lock (FRP), which is very effective when it comes to removing the Honor lock screen.
Behind the popularity of the LockWiper (Android), there is a perfect reason. As it uses smart, professional solutions and features with particular fixes for a particular device. It has one of the best FRP removal algorithms and secure connectivity to iMyFone servers, which make sure the user’s privacy is completely secure. Apart from other android devices, when you remove Huawei lock screen with LockWiper (Android), a new Google Account can be used, and you can take full control of your device without having any problem of privacy and security.
Besides, here, you will learn more about how to Unlock LG K Series Lock Screen.
Features of LockWiper (Android)
Please find below the positive and negative aspects of LockWiper for Android:
- It is an effortless, powerful, and secure FRP removal software.
- Besides unlocking Honor devices, It can work with over 6000 android devices easily.
- It is possible to remove Huawei lock screen without giving Google account or passwords particulars.
- Its lock screen removal rate is quite high.
- The software interface is very user-friendly. Removing lock screen with the help of this software is as simple as A-B-C. Click to find out how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting.
- It has the power to remove any screen lock from your Android devices, such as PIN, pattern, face lock, and password.
- You have to buy the full version of the program to enjoy the advantage. However, it is not very expensive.
- Only available on Windows for now.
How to unlock Honor using iMyFone LockWiper [Step-by-step]
To get this amazing software, you have to hit the button to download the iMyFone LockWiper (Android) application from its website and install it on your device to remove the Honor lock screen. Then follow the instructions given below to unlock your device.
Step 1. First, get the iMyFone LockWiper (Android). After installation, open the application. Remove Lock Screen tab is given on the first screen, click on it, and then the “Start” button.
Step 2. Connect your Honor device to the computer through USB cable. Once it is connected, the device’s information will display on the computer screen then click on the Start to Unlock button.
Step 3. Now, you have to wait until the program makes a data package for your device. Make sure the device stays connected through this process.
Step 4. Follow the instructions displaying on the screen to reset your Honor device. It will take a few seconds to unlock the screen. Then, you will get the notification of process completion.
Part 2: Free Methods to remove Honor lock screen with Restrictions
1. Unlock Honor by Hard Reset
You will confuse with the factory reset when you are going to hear the hard reset. Both produce the same results, but the processes to carry them out are very different from each other. A factory/master reset is, in fact, a full restore of the device to its factory settings. It reboots the whole system. The digital devices like the PDA (personal digital assistant) and android phones are reset back to factory settings. It erases all the data stored on the hard drive. Sometimes, it becomes crucial to hard reset the device as it stops working properly. You have to be careful and keep it in mind that it will destroy all data stored in the device. Many issues with android devices like freezing can be resolved by executing a hard reset. But if a device is locked, then the factory reset would not help you much. We will have to go into the recovery mode of an android device and then remove the Honor lock screen using the reset option. The following are the steps to know how we can do it.
Step 1: Turn off the Honor device and boot it in recovery mode. This will be done by pressing the “Volume Up” and “Power” button at the same time.
Step 2: Release these two keys after the display of the device logo on the screen.
Step 3: Then, the boot menu or main recovery menu will appear. Use of the Volume Up or Down button will lead you to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
Step 4: Choose the option as mentioned above with the “Power” key and then click on “Delete all user data.” This will reboot the device and unlock the screen.
Limitations of hard reset:
- Perfection isn’t the strong suit of hard resets. Maybe, the biggest problem in this kind of reset is the fact that the data only in local storage is being erased. Everything in SIM and on the SD card will be preserved, and drive will be erased at the local level only. This could be alright with the average level user who only wishes to keep its music and photos while fixing its device. But for data security-centric companies, this is not good enough.
- This is followed by another big concern as hard resets generate a sense of security where there is no real security in place. The idea behind having a culture of security is to make customers expect security standards and performance. If it is compromised, it will lead to further issues in the general approach.
- In addition to that, as mentioned earlier, the data on SD cards and SIM cannot be erased in a hard reset, which diffuses much of the value of the remote factory resets to secure data. We can simply say, a hard reset is really good at one thing, erasing local storage, and not much else.
2. Unlock Honor using Unlock Code
Using unlock code to remove the Huawei lock screen is one of the methods to make it free from network restrictions. For this particular reason, we ask you to take some help from SIM-UNLOCK.NET. This particular feature is formulated to remove Huawei and Honor lock screens by the manufacturer code. All Honor models are supported without any discrimination of the network being used. Steps are given below to know how to use it.
Step 1: Dial *#06# to get IMEI number, write it somewhere, and turn off the device.
Step 2: Open the sim-unlock.net website and select your device model.
Step 3: Enter the IMEI number and click on “Make an order.”
Step 4: Insert the foreign SIM that does not work on your device then enter the key that has been received from the website. If it does not work, try another till your device gets unlocked.
“It is no shock that almost all Android users keep their devices locked to prevent any undesirable prying to the private data. This feature could be a blessing, and it could also be a menace when you forget your password or pattern. It is quite irritating when you cannot remember your pattern/PIN/password the moment the device asks for it. And this article will be a great help to remove the Honor lock screen with the help of different methods.”