WhatsApp is one of the most popular mobile apps that can connect you to family and friends all over the world. The app is free, which makes it even more popular. Indeed, it is a great way to be connected to your loved ones, and it can break geographical boundaries. For some users, they are interested in printing out chat history from WhatsApp. There are varying reasons on why this is needed. If you are thinking of how to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history, keep on reading. We will let you know how it can be done with the use of Dr.Fone – iOS Recover, an iPhone data recovery software. With Dr.Fone, it will be effortless for anyone to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history.
Here’s How You Can Do It:
Follow these steps to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history directly from your phone directly:
(Note: If you don’t have iPhone on hand, you should switch to “How to Print WhatsApp Conversation from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files“.)
1. Download Dr.Fone for iOS: The first thing that you have to do is to have the software installed. It is compatible with the latest iOS devices.
2. Launch the Program: Once you have already downloaded Dr. Fone, to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history, run the program and connect your phone to your computer. Click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option. Once your phone is already plugged, it will be automatically detected by the program. You will see a screen that shows the data available on your phone.
3. Choose WhatsApp and Attachments: From the screen choose the button that says “WhatsApp and Attachments“. Click on “Start Scan” and the program will automatically start scanning the files from your phone, even if they have been accidentally deleted. Scanning may take quite some time if you have more data on your phone. Take note that it does not only scan WhatsApp conversations, but even pictures, contacts, messages, and other files on your iPhone.
4. Preview and Select the File: Once scanning ends, you will now see the files that are on your phone. From the left side of the screen, click on the box that says “WhatsApp”. After doing so, the screen will now show the messages that have been retrieved from your phone. Click on the messages to view its full contents. Click on the small box found on the left of the message to have it printed. On the bottom right side of the screen, click on “Recover to Computer” once you have already selected the messages that you wish to be printed.
5. Print the File: Once it has been recovered, your WhatsApp history will be converted into an HTML file. Just locate it from your computer and have it directly printed. By now, you already have a printed copy of WhatsApp conversations recovered from your phone.
From the steps mentioned above, it is pretty clear that Dr.Fone makes it effortless and quick to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history directly. Some may resort into taking individual screenshots, but this is a stupid idea, especially if you have lengthy conversations. With Dr.Fone Toolkit – iOS Data Recovery, you will not only be able to recover data, but you will be able to print iPhone WhatsApp chat history in a manner that is hassle-free.