Pokemon Gotcha is a special wearable device designed for those who want to play Pokemon Go with better effectiveness. In fact, there are various tactics used by players to play Pokemon Go and catch more Pokemons. Pokemon Gotcha is one of those popular options in the market, and this article is written explaining its functionality.
We did much research on the subject of Pokemon Go. As a result, we ended up finding various devices, tools, and tips. Pokemon Gotcha is one of those methods that come in the form of a wearable device.
An introduction to Pokemon Gotcha
When you play Pokemon Go, the game requires you to move physically and capture Pokemons in different locations. However, for many individuals, moving from one place to another is a challenging task. When they travel between places, they see Pokemons, and they should capture those characters to proceed. Pokemon Gotcha, the wearable device, can help you in this case. The purpose of this device is to notify you whenever a Pokemon is around. Basically, Pokemon Gotcha appears as a wristband so it can be worn easily.
Part 1: What can Pokemon Gotcha do?
In fact, Gotcha is a useful wearable device that is designed especially for Pokemon Go players. It can be used anywhere, regardless of whether you are a pro or a beginner. In order to use Pokemon Gotcha, you should have its app installed on your device. Then, the connection between your Pokemon Go and Gotcha device will be established through that app.
Once your Gotcha wristband is worn, you can move as if you are normally doing. You can play the game with no additional difficulty as well. When you wear the Pokemon Gotcha device, you will receive a notification upon meeting special characters on the game. For instance, you will be notified when you come across a Pokemon or a Pokestop during the game.
As a result of receiving the notifications at your earliest, you can take the required actions without any delay. So, for diehard Pokemon players who are really enthusiastic about the game, the Gotcha device can be ideal. In a nutshell, the purpose of this device is to let players catch more Pokemon and progress.
Part 2: Connecting your Gotcha device with Pokemon Go
Now that you know the functionality of this tool. Let’s learn how to connect it with Pokemon Go. If you are new to this device, mentioned below are the steps to connect it and start using.
- As the first step, you should launch the Pokemon Go app on your device.
- Now, you should see an option called “Main Menu” in the main interface. Just tap on it.
- After that, you can see the option called “Settings” as well. Tap on it to proceed.
- You can then hit the option called “Pokemon Go Plus,” which is located on the app. In fact, Pokemon Go Plus is the officially recognized device for the Pokemon Go game. So, connect your Gotcha.
- After that, please tap on the button on the Gotcha device. As a result, the device will become available by the Pokemon Go app.
- Now, you will see a list of devices. It goes without saying that you have to choose the option called “Pokemon Go Plus” from the available options. After that, please start to play the game as usual and catch Pokemons efficiently.
Also, here are the best location spoofer apps for Android or iOS for your reference.
Part 3: Using Pokemon Gotcha – can you consider it as cheating?
Well, this is a pretty hot debate out there among Pokemon fans. Many individuals have different perspectives on this wearable device. To cut a long story short, using Pokemon Gotcha cannot be considered as cheating.
In fact, Pokemon Gotcha works the same way in which Pokemon Go Plus works. Pokemon Go Plus is a special tool offered by Niantic (that’s the company that developed this game). So, when it comes to its functionality, you cannot necessarily consider it as cheating. Regardless of that, however, using Gotcha wearable device can lead to a situation where your account is banned.
In fact, Niantic doesn’t want people to interfere with the gameplay of Pokemon using third-party tools. We clearly know that Pokemon Gotcha is a third-party tool, so your account is definitely facing the risk. The truth is that Niantic wants Pokemon players to use Pokemon Go Plus (the official accessory). If you play by the terms and conditions of the developer, you cannot use the Gotcha bracelet. Instead, you are encouraged to use their official version.
Having considered all those aspects, it is better to think twice before using a third-party accessory. If you are ready to face the risk of getting your account banned, you can use it. If you are ready to use it, there is another important point to remember. Even if you use the Gotcha device, you shouldn’t solely rely on it to play the game. That means you should use your smartphone at least once in a while to catch Pokemons. Also, it is highly recommended to stay away from trying to hack the game. Otherwise, you are facing a pretty higher risk of getting banned from playing the game.
Part 4: Spoof your location safely and play Pokemon Go easily
Those who have played games like Pokemon Go know that it requires you to move among different locations. Such action is required to catch Pokemons and proceed with the game. As you already know, Pokemon Gotcha is not the most reliable and safest way to achieve this task. If so, what is the best way to accomplish it? If not, what is the best way to catch more Pokemons with less effort? Well, in this case, you should use a reliable location spoofer.
It is absolutely true that Niantic doesn’t allow players to change their location virtually. However, if you use a good location spoofer with good awareness, you will find it as a good solution. When you look for a location spoofer online, you can end up with a large range of options. However, not all those options are as good as they claim. Therefore, doing a good amount of research is compulsory before choosing a good location spoofer. We did the hard work for our reader, however, and were able to find the best location spoofer.
The name of the best location spoofer is Tenorshare iAnyGo. This special software has very powerful and simplified functionality to spoof the location of your smartphone. Apart from just changing the location of the device, iAnyGo applies some safety measures as well. As a result, this iAnyGo spoofing app will hardly be detected by the Niantic. So, the chances of getting banned are minimal if you are using a reliable app like Tenorshare iAnyGo.
Please follow up below the guide in order to start spoofing your location on Pokemon.
Before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, you are supposed to download Tenorshare iAnyGo. You can do this simply by visiting their official website. At the completion of the successful download, you can proceed with the below-mentioned steps.
- Install the application and launch it on the computer. Then, on the home screen, you can see an option called “Change Location.” Then, you will start changing the location.
- Now, with the assistance of a USB cable, you should connect the device to the same computer. After that, you should unlock the iPhone. You will see a message asking permission to access the device. Just tap on the “Trust” button to continue.
- Now, the map will start to load on the screen immediately. At the completion of the loading, you will see the current location on it.
- From this point onwards, it is a matter of choosing the preferred location. If not, you can even input GPS coordinates or the address of the preferred location. There is a space dedicated to that. The program will detect the location without any delay.
- Now that you have chosen a destination, you should hit the option called “Start to Modify.” The location will turn to the preferred destination. And, from this point onwards, the apps that use your device’s location will rely on the spoofed location. This means, even the Pokemon Go will consider your spoofed location to be the original one. With this method, you can sit on your couch comfortably and catch Pokemons on busy streets.
Besides, if you wonder how to make a Pokemon Go Great Throw, iAnyGo can help you too.
Well, in simplest terms, Pokemon Gotcha is a very useful accessory that gives notifications about available Pokemons. However, the risk factor associated with Gotcha is very high. Niantic may detect that you are using a third-party accessory and may ban your account. So, instead of taking that risky approach, you can use a location spoofer like Tenorshare iAnyGo. This tool can change your device’s location to anywhere and let you catch Pokemons easier than ever.