Many individuals want to know if they can use a Pokemon emulator for iPhone by any chance. The answer is “YES,” but there are many users who don’t know how to do it. Here, let’s explain how to use a GBA4iOS (the all-time best Pokémon emulator) for those who are curious about it. So, continue reading.
Part 1: GBA4iOS – the best Pokémon emulator for iPhone
GBA is the shortened form of Game Boy Advance Classic Pokémon. It was released back in 1996, and from that point onwards, it became a norm among the users. Even it is an old-school game; it has gained the attention of modern-day gaming enthusiasts as well. However, the reliving of Pokémon classic is not embraced by many gaming enthusiasts just because of the unawareness. That means many individuals are not aware of how to install and use the emulator. This is exactly when Pokémon emulator for iPhone comes to play. GBA4iOS is arguably the best Pokémon emulator, and we explain the reasons in this section.
One of the most noticeable things about this Pokémon emulator for iPhone is that it doesn’t affect system performance. That means it doesn’t slow down your device. In a nutshell, GBA4iOS is the best way to create an external interface to play the game. Your iPhone will ensure that the game is run smoothly on this emulator. You can access a GBA emulator online and use it on iOS devices as well as on computers.
How to install GBA4iOS on your iPhone
In this part, we explain how to install GBA4iOS on your iOS device. Please note that this section has some technical steps to be followed, so you should be cautious. Make sure that you follow the steps one-by-one and get the process completed.
01. Go to the official website of GBA4iOS and download the file on your iOS device. You will see the version 2.0 of GBA4iOS, just click and install it on the device. If you find an older version, you should not install it. If your iOS device runs with a newer iOS version than 5.0, older versions of GBA4iOS don’t support it. One you will see a message, just click on it and install it on the device.
02. Once the installation is completed successfully, you will see the app icon on the screen in purple color.
03. Make sure that you click on the app now. As a result, the app will ask whether you need to access the application or not. What you should do now is to click on the option called “Continue,” so it will open the app.
04. If the emulator doesn’t work at all, make sure that you change the date of the device. To do this, you should go to the option called “General” and choose “Date & Time.” Make sure that you change the date to something older than 19th Feb 2014. Open your emulator once again to see if it works now. If it works, you will have to change the date and time settings to the option called “Automatic.” This option will make the emulator works without any trouble.
05. If you cannot access the GBA emulator yet, you should go to “Settings” once again. Then, choose “General” and select the option called “Profile & Device Management.” Then, click on the emulator, which is found under the “Enterprise App.”
06. You should now click on the option called “Trust,” which is located on the next screen. This should eliminate any issues.
07. If there are personal ROMs, you can upload them to the emulator without any issue. To get it done, you will have to use the “Settings” icon located at the top-left corner. Then, you should sign in to the Dropbox account. This will give access to ROMs uploaded. The uploading will start once the Dropbox Sync option is turned on.
08. If not, as an alternative, you should click on the + icon located on the top-right corner. Then, choose a game that should be downloaded.
09. You can click on the option called “Download” when a message prompts with the respective request. Then, install the game from the built-in web browser.
10. You can see that there are three taps on the top of the app’s screen. You should ensure that the tab labeled “All” is selected. As a result, you can access your “Game Boy Color” and “Game Boy Advance” through the same screen.
11. You can tap on Pokémon, so it should be loaded without any trouble now. More importantly, you must be able to play GBA and GBC games through this emulator without any trouble.
Is GBA4iOS A safe option?
As you may already know, Apple comes with very tight security measures. These security measures are used for the safety of the users. As a result of those strict security measures, some apps cannot be installed on your iOS device. If your iOS finds any app to be suspicious or strange, the system will prevent it from installing. Some apps even require you to jailbreak the device before installing them. We don’t recommend our users to jailbreak their iOS devices to install any app. Jailbroken iOS devices are vulnerable to various security threats, so the best thing is to stay away from it.
When it comes to GBA4iOS, however, you don’t need to jailbreak the device before installing it. In fact, GBA4iOS is a completely harmless app, and it doesn’t slow down your device. On the other hand, there is no special permission needed to install GBA4iOS on your device. It is pretty much like any other application on the app store. The only difference is that it doesn’t originate from the app store.
Some individuals wrongfully assume that installing a Pokémon emulator for iPhone voids its warranty. That is a completely wrong assumption because this emulator is very safe and secured.
Part 2: What is the best way to change Pokémon Go?
Well, as you already know, you should go out to play the Pokémon Go version. However, what if you cannot go out to play the game? Or What if you don’t want to go? Well, in that case, you should fake the actual location of the device and play the game. So, the next question is how to fake the location? Don’t worry. The most convenient and efficient way to change the location and play the game is iMyFone AnyTo. This is a very useful software that can help you move virtually from one location to another. Then, you can play the game as if you are really changing the existing location. You can go to those fake locations as much as possible and catch Pokémons. If not, you can move along a virtual route and add more natural shape to the game. Thanks to this tool, you don’t have to move physically to capture Pokémons. Mentioned below are the steps to use iMyFone AnyTo and play Pokémon on your iPhone.
01. As the first step, please download iMyFone AnyTo software on your Windows computer. Then, you should install it using the onscreen instructions. Now, click on the option called “Get Started” and connect the iPhone to the same computer. Make sure that you use the original USB cable. Then, allow the connection and ensure that you follow the onscreen instructions.
02. Once the connection is completed, you will be able to see a map under Two-spot mode. This is the default selection. You can now drag and zoom the map to choose the destination you prefer for the game. You can click on the map so it will pop up as a sidebar. This will display place, name, and the coordinates. In addition to that, you can even set the Times and Speed parameters to match your requirements.
After choosing a good location, you should click on the button labeled “Move.” As a result, you will see that iMyFone AnyTo creates a route according to your preference. Then, it will start moving at speed you have defined.
03. Emulate the movements
Now that the configuration is done, you can launch Pokémon and experience the movement within the game. If you need to capture a Pokémon during the game, all you have to do is to click “Pause.” It can be done even in the middle of the game.
Conclusion on Pokemon emulator for iPhone
So, that’s it about installing and using a Pokémon emulator for iPhone. As you may notice, there are some technical steps to be followed. However, if you do it correctly, installing GBA4iOS and playing a Pokémon game is a simple task. The most important thing about this emulator is that it doesn’t cause any safety issues. Also, it doesn’t make your phone slower. You don’t even need to jailbreak the device to install it. In addition to that, you can make use of the iMyFone AnyTo app to fake your existing location. This tool could be exceptionally handy if you are stuck in the house or don’t prefer going out.