The locking down of smartphones has not remained a major issue nowadays with some amazing phone unlocking software ready for rescue. Such software has very efficient, fast, and modern user interfaces that make the unlocking job super easy and possible for even a tech retard. We know that the issue is very annoying, and anyone will desire quick help in such a situation. We aim to help you with this as we bring to you some great Android unlock software.
Major issues associated with phone locking
It is a trick issue that can be caused by any of these reasons:
- User forgets the password or other screen lock entry
- The desire to unlock any Android phone with a SIM lock without entering any code
- Failure of the fingerprint sensor
- Refurbished devices getting stuck due to password protection
To deal with almost any issue, we are going to introduce to you 6 top device unlocking software. Now, if you ask us what the best software to unlock phones is, we suggest you go through the article and decide for yourself as to whatever fulfills your demands.
iMyFone LockWiper for Android – Top 1 Phone Unlocking Software
You might have come across issues with your fingerprint, pattern, or passcode while unlocking the device that you use. No matter what the error looks like, iMyFone LockWiper is going to be at the rescue with its great screen lock removing features. It works equally amazing on both Android as well as iOS devices. The software for Android devices runs nicely on all its versions starting from 2.3 till 10.0.
Let us tell you some of the best features of this Android unlock software:
- It can easily deal with any kind of screen lock, be them face ID, fingerprint, pattern, password, or a PIN.
- You wouldn’t need to enter any password while trying to remove the screen lock on any Android device.
- It is compatible to run with a lot of smartphone brands and their models running on the Android system. These include Samsung, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Google, Huawei, and many more.
- It provides different unlocking solutions depending upon the specific brands and the models of Android phones.
- Just try it when you forgot the Samsung Galaxy password.
Now, let’s see the method of unlocking Android devices with the help of this one of the top Android Unlockers software:
All it takes is a few steps that are very easy and effectively bypass all sorts of password restrictions for unlocking any Android device. You can download the app for free (trial version) and install it on any PC to get started with the process. Follow the steps below then:
1. Connect the Android device to the PC with the help of any standard USB cable. Now the app will detect the connected device automatically and extract all the necessary information.
2. When prompted, confirm the model name and brand name of the connected device. Now hit the button Start to Unlock for moving ahead in the process.
3. You can set the device in the Recovery mode for the time being when the app is sending the relevant data package to the connected device. Now hit the button Next.
4. Now you need just to wait till the software iMyFone LockWiper finishes removing the password and unlock the phone thereby. It will be soon when the job would be done.
See, it was that easy! Given the fastness, efficiency, and ease that the app provides, it is undoubtedly the best-recommended app for unlocking any type of smartphone. What are you waiting for then? Try the trial version of the software and see if it works for you.
It doesn’t matter if you have an old phone, the fingerprint scanner stopped working, or you just forgot the password, Tenorshare 4ukey is going to help you in any case. You can break into the device by removing any type of screen lock. It gives equal results in the removal of any format of lock screens.
You can easily run this software over Windows versions XP/vista/7/8/8.1/10 and macOS versions below 10.16. It can also operate in smooth compatibility with Android smartphones of 1.0 to 8.1 versions. For the iOS users, the application is available for the models XR/XS Max/XS and all the latest version 14.
Let’s see some of its amazing features:
- The software completely deletes the screen lock formats like face lock, fingerprint, pattern, PIN, and passwords. Have a try if you forgot your Android password.
- It can even break Google lock and no need to enter a password.
- You only need to take three steps, and any novice can unlock the devices.
- It does the job super quick in just 5 minutes.
- It covers a wide range of mobile brands like Xiaomi, LG, Huawei, Samsung, etc.
There is one loss here that it has shown positive results only for the Samsung smartphones so far and cannot do the same for Android versions above 8.0.
The method to use this software contains these steps:
1. Connect the device and then hit the button Remove Screen Lock. You must have installed the application on the PC before this.
2. Now just click the button Start.
3. It won’t be more than five minutes that the screen lock will be completely removed automatically.
Android Device Manager – Top 3 Phone Unlocking Software
This software, also known as Find My Device, belongs to the secure hands of Google Play Protect and acts as a security system. A unique thing about this app is that it lets you bypass any lock screen over any Android device without resetting the data stored on that device. Not just that, you can even lock, find, or erase the data of any lost device too. Isn’t that great?
If you have lost your Android smartphone or have got locked out of it, the application will help you to utilize the password, pattern, or PIN in locking that device. Once you select the option Lock, you can even reset the password for locking the phone. You can learn more about this software by visiting this link – https://www/google.com/Android/find.
Now there are certain conditions that your phone must be having if you want to use this app for unlocking the screen:
- The phone must be on.
- It must have a signed-in Google Account.
- The phone must have an active internet connection.
- The phone’s location must be on.
- The app Find My Device must be running in that device.
The Android Device Manager gives amazing services that go beyond just unlocking like tracking lost devices and erasing the data of such devices to save the information from any misuse. However, there are certain downsides to it, too, the biggest one being the conditions based functioning of this app. The app is compatible only with Android devices using Google Play.
Dr.fone – Screen Unlock – Top 4 Android Unlock Software
Dr.fone – Screen Unlock is another great one in the line. It recently released its Android as well as iOS unlocking app versions for the Android and iOS devices, respectively. This application gives great results when it comes to unlocking any device efficiently and super quickly. The core greatness of the app lies in the fact that the data stored on the device doesn’t face any risk of getting lost during the unlocking process.
The phone wouldn’t get a fully-fledged reset, and yet the data remains totally safe. All the data related to fingerprints, PIN, passwords, and patterns is the only one that is removed. This super easy phone unlocking software can be run smoothly over Android versions 2.1 and beyond as well as the iOS version 5 and up.
So no data removal is the best advantage of this application. However, this app is not free of certain cons. The functioning base of this app is restricted since it is only compatible with the phones of brands LG and Samsung only for now. Also, it might cause storage issues to the PC as it requires a full 1 GB space to operate nicely. It also had a reportedly zero success rate for the face lock and PIN lock formats.
KingoRoot – Unlocking software fir Android Bootloader
This software has some unique features that put in a slightly different league than the others. It uses a different mechanism for unlocking the Android Bootloader. KingoRoot comes with an Android SDK. It carries out the job by automatically downloading the USB driver found in the device once it is connected to any computer.
The application gives certain amazing services relayed to unlocking. You can remove both the bootloader as well as the carrier bloatware existing in any Android device. It can also get access to the root-only applications, too, thereby becoming even better.
Even this software has certain disadvantages, just like the others. The process that it furnishes for unlocking the devices is a very complex one. Though, the major drawback is that you can use it for removing the general screen lock formats like passcode, PIN, pattern, and fingerprints. However, it doesn’t carry this aim only, so wouldn’t it be wrong to keep those result expectations?
Unlock your phone – Unlock software for Android SIM
Unlock your phone was designed by the tech company SDWebs. It has been upheld as being one of the best unlocking apps for SIM. It can unlock any device by using any network and the IMEI code of that device. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about safety. It’s fully secured for hassle-free use and also gives the fastest results.
The software is compatible to operate on a wide range of major smartphone brands like Google, LG, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, and others. You can easily download this app from the Google Play store. Since the version of this app is paid, you can easily gain access by paying for the services through the secured payment gateway of PayPal.
Now let us also then tell you about the downsides of this software. It cannot unlock the screen lock formats like passcode, PIN, fingerprint, and pattern. Also, the major turning off happens with the fact that the services are not free.
We really hope that the phone unlocking software we included in this software will get you the help that you need. The answer to what is the best software to unlock phones will clearly be the one software that will work just right for you. Now that you have read all about them; Give anyone a try and fix your issue right away.