There are many reasons for a smartphone user to seek the assistance of a location spoofer. No matter whether you are an Android or an iPhone user, these spoofers become handy at many times. The good news is that this article comprises the best location spoofer tools you can find in the market. So, continue reading.
Things to consider when choosing a location spoofer
Before choosing a location spoofer, there are some important things you should consider for your own safety. Checking on these aspects is compulsory, no matter whether you use an Android or an iPhone.
● Is the Location Spoofer compatible?
Compatibility is the first thing you should check before using any location spoofer app for your phone. Be sure to check if the app you are downloading is compatible with the device and the apps.
● Background of the developer
There is no shortage of fake location spoofing tools for you to download and use. However, not all those tools may be the same. They can differ in terms of reliability, safety, and many other aspects. So, be sure to download your tool from a reliable developer who has a good track record.
● The ratings the Location Spoofer has received
It goes without saying that you should give preference to apps that have better ratings.
● Feedback left by past users
Just like the rating, the feedback left by the previous users should be a decisive aspect. Feedback on an app gives a better overall idea about its functionality and other important areas that matters.
● Recent updates
Be sure to choose an app that has issued regular updates. For instance, an app whose last update was released a year ago is not the best. Instead, choose an app that has a recent update.
● The security of the Location Spoofer
The app you intend to use must not compromise the security of the device. So, be sure to choose an app that doesn’t need to root or jailbreak your device.
Part 1: Best location spoofer tool on Android
As we have mentioned before, this article comprises location spoofer tools for both Android and iOS devices. You can go through those tools and find the most appropriate one that matches your purpose.
#1 Location Spoofer – Lexa Fake GPS Location
Fake GPS Location by Lexa is a lightweight and free app that can create a fake GPS location. It works on most of the Android devices without rooting.
- You can use it very easily, and it allows you to change the location to wish anywhere.
- It lets you zoom in and out of the map. As a result, you can drop the pin on the desired location.
- Developed by a renowned software developer called “Lexa“;
- A user-friendly tool that can be used even by a novice without any hassle;
One downside of this app is that it gives some problems when resetting to the original location. That means it doesn’t switch back to the original location, even if the app is closed. Although it doesn’t always happen, many users have experienced that issue several times.
#2 Location Spoofer – GPS Emulator
This is another handy app that can mock the real location on your device. In addition to that, it even allows you to access the past locations that are used previously. That is because this tool allows you to mark your favorite locations.
- This tool allows accessing a specific location (such as a city or a territory). In addition to that, it allows you to enter coordinates that represent locations on the given map.
- You can mark go-to locations as favorites.
- It keeps a record of the past places you have visited on the map.
The major drawback of this app is that it contains annoying ads.
#3 Location Spoofer – Fake GPS by Hola
Primarily, Hola is known as a VPN service provider on various platforms. However, its dedicated app allows you to spoof the location as well. You can start and pause the usage of fake locations using a single tap. The app is designed to be a user-friendly one. More importantly, it comes as a free app.
- This is a lightweight app, and it works with pretty much all the leading devices.
- It can spoof a GPS location on all the location-based games, dating, or even streaming apps.
- You can make use of the longitude and latitude coordinates for a place you prefer to play.
- You can use it without any hesitation because it doesn’t compromise your safety.
- Apps like Pokémon Go will not detect the device.
Despite those good features, Hola Fake GPS has some restrictions on its free version. If you want to experience all the features, you should buy it.
#4 Location Spoofer – Fake GPS Go
Do you want to use a lightweight, reliable, and convenient location spoofer on your Android device? If that is the case with you, Fake GPS Go would be a great solution. They have introduced recent updates, so it is compatible with most of the dating apps and games.
- It gives a map interface and allows you to change the location to any desired place.
- This app comes with an additional option for “routes.” As a result, it can disguise location-based apps like Pokémon Go. So, you don’t have to walk to play that game.
- You can mark down specific locations and add them to favorites. Those favorite locations can help you to mock any location quickly.
However, some users say that they have experienced some issues with their GPS settings after uninstalling.
By the way, if you wish to know how to turn off location on life360 without anyone knowing, here are the top fixes for you to try.
#5 Location Spoofer – Fake GPS Location
This app is a solution introduced by a developer called DG Smart Studio, and it is compatible with Android. They offer updates pretty frequently with new and advanced options. A user will be able to access various features with this app. The best thing about this app is that it comes as a free tool.
- This app is perfect for tracking any specific location simply by entering the name of the location. If not, you can even enter the coordinates.
- It gives you the option of managing the route so you can reach a location easily. On top of that, it gives you the opportunity to change the speed of the movement. Such a feature is specifically useful when you play a location-based game like Pokémon Go.
- It has a very friendly user-interface, so you don’t have to be an expert in using it.
If your Android device is running on an older version (5.1 or older), rooting is required for full features.
06. ByteRev Fake GPS
You can consider BytRev Fake GPS as another reliable location spoofer. This app allows you to change the location to anywhere you prefer and play games like Pokémon Go. If you intend to play a game like Pokémon Go without walking here and there, use this tool. It is an easy-to-use tool with a good interface.
- You can enter longitude and latitude on this tool and access any place on earth.
- It allows you to mark go-to places as the favorite so you can access them easily.
- With the history feature, you will be able to browse the previous places you have already spoofed. It is a great time-saver.
Like many other spoofing apps, ByteRev Fake GPS has a minor glitch. It tends to retain the spoofed location even if the app is stopped from working.
07. NetLinkd Location Changer
Here’s another free location spoofer that can allow you to exist in any place on earth virtually. The best thing is that it allows you to change the location without a much hassle. You can use this tool on any Android device and supports pretty much all the social and gaming apps.
- It can be used as a perfect GPS location spoofer for location-based games and other apps.
- It allows you to access any location-restricted content.
- In addition to changing the locations, you can use it to specify routes as well.
- It comes with plenty of additional features such as favorites, history, etc.
- It can keep the spoofed location even after restarting the device.
Some of the users, however, say that this tool is often detected by Pokémon Go. As a result, they even get bans.
08. Mock Locations by Dvaoru
This is another handy and lightweight tool that can be used to mock locations on Android devices. You can use this app with gaming and social media apps.
- This app can change the location of your device anywhere, depending on your preference.
- You can use it to choose any place by browsing its map, entering the name, or providing coordinates.
- It gives you the option to take a specific route to a location you desire.
- You don’t need to root it.
A notable disadvantage of this tool is that it has some limitations on the free version. If you need to access all those features, you should go for the premium version.
09. Fake GPS Run
In addition to switching the locations, Fake GPS Run will allow you to change the routes as well. So, Pokémon Go is a very handy tool that has a lightweight file size.
- This tool has a map-like interface so it can switch the locations easily.
- It comes with a special feature to modify the routes that are already taken.
- You can change the locations of the map using coordinates with good accuracy.
One of the main drawbacks of this app is that it tends to stop frequently. Also, games like Pokémon Go will detect the functionality of this app.
10. Fake GPS 360
The 10th option in this article is Fake GPS 360. This spoofer will offer you a very fast but simplified solution to change the location as you wish. It can easily spoof the location with simple steps. You can reach anywhere in the world using this app, and all you need is to enter the coordinates.
- It works on the major Android devices, but you don’t want to root the device.
- You can use it on any city or a region simply by entering longitude and latitude.
- You can use it to mark your favorite locations as well.
Despite the benefits mentioned above, this location spoofing tool may not be compatible with some other apps.
Part 2: Using a location spoofer on iPhone
If you are an iOS device user and want to learn about the best location spoofer tools, continue reading. In this section of our article, we explain the most suitable ways to spoof a location on iPhones.
#1 Location Spoofer – iMyFone AnyTo
The most impressive and efficient method to spoof a location on your iPhone is iMyFone AnyTo. This app comes with solid performance and the ability to bypass the complex Apple algorithm. iMyFone AnyTo is compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest ones to your delight.
Main features of iMyFone AnyTo
- It has the ability to fake GPS iOS on iPhones/iPads and spoof the GPS location without jailbreaking your device. So, the safety of your device is assured.
- If you intend to play location-based games like Pokémon Go, AnyTo is ideal.
- You can use this tool to control the speed of your movements when playing games. As a result, you can even hatch Pokémon Go eggs without walking here and there.
How to use iMyFone AnyTo as a location spoofer
- Launch iMyFone AnyTo so you can see the welcome screen. Then, connect the iOS device to the same computer.
- Wait for the app to load. Then click on the Teleport icon, which is located towards the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Then, type where your iPhone wants to be. If not, you can choose the location by zooming in and out of the map.
- You can press the Move button now. The location of your GPS will be changed instantly.
#2 Location Spoofer – iSpoofer
iSpoofer is another powerful third-party app that is designed to mock GPS location on iOS devices. With this app, you will be able to enter locations without walking an inch. This app doesn’t want you to jailbreak the device too. It is very easy to install this app and use it on your iOS device, thanks to its user-friendliness. Entering a location and visiting it is very convenient with this app.
Also, what if iSpoofer Pokemon Go for iOS is shut down, here are the best solutions for you.
#3 Location Spoofer – iTools ThinkSky
The third tool on this list is iTools ThinkSky. This special tool has a powerful functionality despite its lightweight. You can use this app for free for the first 24 hours. The user-interface of this app is very friendly, and it has really smooth functionality. Please note that this app works on iOS 12 and older versions. You can simply enter a location and hit enter to move to a location physically.
Besides, for iOS users, here are the Fly GPS for iOS you should try too.
Well, those are the best location spoofer tools you can use on Android and iOS devices. As we have mentioned at the beginning, it is important to choose a tool with a good track record. Be sure to read the reviews left by past users before choosing any tool. If you know better tools to spoof location, please let us know in the comments section below.