There are many instances in which a parent might need to view the iPhone call history of their kids. Read this article if you are among the millions of parents who want to view iPhone call logging.
As anybody would realize, technology has brought various conveniences to our lives. It is evident that pretty much every person uses a smartphone today, accomplishing various tasks with them.
These smartphones have become commonplace, particularly among teenagers. Smartphones can be used for various purposes, such as entertainment, education, business, and staying connected.
Just because of the highly versatile characteristics, parents should know how their kids use smartphones. For instance, what if your kids communicate with a culprit and put themselves in danger? What if your kid has already become a victim of a crook?
As you might realize, there are plenty of threats out there. So, as a responsible parent, you should know with whom your kids are keeping in touch.
To do that, you should know how to view the iPhone call history of your kid. This guide shows how to view iPhone call history on different devices.
PS: Here, you will learn how to reverse phone cloning.
Part 1: How to View iPhone Call History on an iOS Device, a Mac, or a Computer?
This section of our article explains how to view iPhone call logging on different devices on your iOS device, Mac, or Computer. There are several methods to do this, and you can follow the guidelines below.
Besides, if you forgot the screen time passcode issue, here are the best solutions.
Method 1: View iPhone Call Logging on the iPhone Directly.
Gaining access to an iPhone’s call history is not that difficult. You don’t have to be techy to accomplish such a task. All you need is to follow the steps mentioned below and view the iPhone call history.
- As the first step, you should unlock the iPhone and ensure that the device is on Home Screen. If the device is on another screen, just press the Home button.
- When it comes to the bottom dock, you will see the Phone app logo. Just tap this icon so the Phone app will be opened.
- As the phone app appears, you should tap on the “Recent” tab to proceed. This tab is placed towards the bottom.
- You can now view the call history. This history comprises every iPhone’s missed and inbound, and outgoing calls.
- You should tap the little “i” icon to view additional information about the call history. This will display the number, call duration, etc. The other actions, like the call, sending messages, creating contacts, FaceTime, etc., are there.
Method 2: View iPhone Call Logging on iPad.
If the iPad is your iOS device, you should follow the steps below to view the iPhone call history.
- First, you should open the Settings app using the “Settings” icon.
- Now, you should scroll down and select the ” FaceTime ” option from the list.
- Under the “FaceTime” option, you should toggle on “Calls” from iPhone.” This option will view all the calls made by the iPhone device.
Please note that the iPhone and iPad should be linked to the same Apple ID.
Also, if you wonder how to view your entire Coinbase Transaction History, you should check out this guide.
Method 3: View iPhone Call History on Mac.
In this section, let’s see how to view iPhone calls using Mac.
- As the first step, you should open the Mac App Drawer. Then, you should locate the FaceTime app and open it up.
- You will now see that the FaceTime interface is opened, go to the Preferences option.
- Once the “Preferences” dialog box appears, you should click on the option labeled “Settings.”
- When the settings tab is opened, click on the option “Enable from iPhone.” This step will view the call history of the iPhone device.
Method 4: View iPhone Call History using KidsGuard (the Best All-In-One Solution)
Due to various reasons, KidsGuard Pro is considered the best phone call tracker tool to view an iPhone’s call history remotely.
In addition to iPhones, it can easily view other devices’ call history. Basically, with KidsGuard, you will be able to monitor both Android and iOS devices.
This tool is powerful enough to keep track of the target device. This means it can track call history, location, internet browsing history, messages, etc.
More importantly, this tool allows you to track the target phone from a remote location. So, if you want to keep an eye on your kid’s call history all the time, KidsGuard is a perfect choice.
Usually, kids aren’t happy to show their call history or phone to their parents. Using KidsGuard, you can overcome this issue very conveniently.
In other words, this is the perfect spying tool for parents to keep an eye on their kids’ phones.
Reasons to Select KidsGuard
There are plenty of obvious reasons to select KidsGuard to view iPhone call logging. One of the most important reasons is the exceptional convenience it delivers.
You can install the app and configure it easily on the target device. When it comes to Android devices, you should install the APK file on the target device. However, when it comes to iOS devices, you can do it through the iCloud account (remote installation).
When it comes to accessing call logs of an Android device or an iOS device, just open the KidsGuard dashboard, this dashboard will offer remote access to all the call logs and other features of the target device.
KidsGuard also monitors the whereabouts of the target device. That means this app can easily track the real-time location of the device.
This is a very handy feature to get an idea about the exact whereabouts of the owner. KidsGuard can access the GPS and Wi-Fi locations to locate the target device on the map.
How to View iPhone Call History Using KidsGuard?
Mentioned below are the steps to monitor iPhone call history.
1) First, you should visit the KidsGuard website and sign up for an account.
2) You should enter a valid email ID and a password. Also, you should enter the name of the teenager, age, and OS of the target device. We intend to view the iPhone call history. So, we should proceed with iOS.
3) You will now find the iCloud login page. Enter the iCloud ID and the password you have created. Just click on the “Verify” button when valid credentials are provided. Then, check the validation and start monitoring the iOS device.
4) When the process mentioned above is completed, you can Sign in to the dashboard of KidsGuard. In this case, you will have to enter the account details used in the previous step.
5) After logging into the dashboard of KidsGuard, you will have to click on Call Logs. This option is located in the left pane of the screen.
By doing this, you will be able to view the iPhone history of the target device. Moreover, this can be done using any device or your computer or any other smartphone.
Part 2: How to View Deleted iPhone Call Logging?
It is common for teenagers to delete their iPhone call logging if they have something to hide. Read this section if you ever want to know how to view iPhone call history when deleted.
Option 1: Use iCloud
To view iPhone call history (deleted), you can use iCloud. However, the iCloud backup and sync option must be enabled on the computer to do it. In that case, you can simply restore the iCloud backup and view it.
Mentioned below are the steps to do so.
- Go to the respective iPhone’s Settings app and open it.
- Find the “General” option by scrolling down and hitting “Reset.”
- Now, you should select the option “Erase all contents and settings” by tapping it.
- The device will reboot, so you have to set it up from the device interface.
- Tap on the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option and enter the iCloud ID and password.
- Now, you should hit “Next” to complete the restoration process.
- After the process, you should launch the Phone app to view the deleted call history.
Please note that this method affects the existing data of the target iOS device. Also, it demands you reconfigure the device from scratch.
The previous option has some drawbacks, as you noticed. To accomplish the same task without losing data or affecting the phone’s configuration, you can use Tenorshare UltData. You should follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
1) Launch UltData on your computer and select the option “Recover Data from iOS Devices.” Then, click on the option labeled “Start.” Then, connect the iPhone to the same computer using the original USB cable. Once the device is detected, simply hit “Next.”
2) Select the option called “Call History” (this is the type of data you intend to recover). Hit “Scan” as well.
3) After the scanning process, you will see the call history logs of the target device. then select the option “Recover.” Now, the file will be saved to the computer. You can simply select “Show Deleted Data” to view the deleted call history.
We have indeed composed this article for the use of concerned parents. However, it is also true that other individuals can use these options mentioned here.
If you are an employer who wants to keep track of your employees, these options might be useful.
They can view the iPhone call history of the employees and see if they do something unlawful during office hours.
Now that you know how to view iPhone call history, please make sure you use it responsibly. Please respect the privacy of the other users.