Many of our readers say that they want to know how to unlock iPod Touch without a password. With this article, we intend to answer their question and explain how to get it done easily. So, if you had the same question, please keep reading and learn the solution.
Well, iPod Touch is programmed to lock automatically if you enter an incorrect lock screen passcode consecutively. Some iPod users say that the notification says them to wait for more than four years to unlock it. Well, what do you prefer? Do you want to learn how to unlock iPod Touch without a password? Or wait for four years? Perhaps, you would love the former instead of waiting for that long to use your beloved device. So, we will explain how to get it done without any complexity here.
In general, it is not that easy to unlock your iPod Touch if you don’t have the passcode. However, the methods we offer here will teach you how to get it done easily. If you have forgotten the passcode or if you simply don’t know it, you can use the below-mentioned steps.
Part 1: How to unlock iPod Touch without a password using professional software?
The most convenient and effective method to unlock iPod Touch is to use a powerful third-party software tool. In fact, there are plenty of tools claiming that they can unlock iOS devices—however, not all those tools as effective as they claim to be. So, you should do plenty of research before choosing a tool. In this case, we have done the hard work for you. According to our experience, we found two powerful and highly successful tools that can unlock your iPod Touch.
In this section, let’s explain those two tools, namely; iMyFone LockWiper and Tenoreshare 4uKey.
How to Unlock iPod Touch without password using iMyFone LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper is the first too we introduce in this guide. This is a perfectly designed tool that comes with a very smart algorithm to unlock iOS devices. In fact, this powerful tool can easily unlock all the iOS models like iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone. Compared to conventional methods like iCloud and recovery modes, LockWiper shows a greater success rate. This is one of the most effective tools that can be used to unlock iPod touch easily.
Mentioned below are the key features associated with iMyFone LockWiper
- It can easily unlock your disabled iPod Touch or other iOS devices with a single-click operation. This is known as “One-Click to unlock iPod touch without-password.”
- iMyFone can unlock 4-digit and 6-digit passcodes in addition to Touch ID and Face ID. Moreover, it can unlock iPads and iPhones as well.
- It can unlock iOS devices that run on the most recent iOS versions.
- iMyFone LockWiper can unlock even the latest iOS devices.
- You can use it to unlock the device even if you have forgotten the iCloud password.
- It can be used to remove the existing iCloud account and then sign in using a new one.
- It has already received impressive feedback from thousands of users. The overall success rate of this software is very impressive.
How to Unlock iPod Touch without a password using iMyFone LockWiper?
Now that you know the features of this software. Let’s learn how to use it. Although it’s super-easy to use this tool, we explain it in a step-by-step manner, so it is even easier.
- First, download & launch LockWiper on the PC. On the main screen, you see a button labeled “Start.” Just click on it.
- Now, connect the iPod Touch device to the same computer. Be sure that you use the original lightning cables that are provided by Apple. This is important to avoid potential interruptions. It will start to load the device information on the screen. If it doesn’t load the information, you should follow the on-screen guide so you can continue.
- You should confirm your iPod Touch device information at this state. If you see incorrect information, you should select the accurate information through its drop-down menu. Once you have done that, you should click on the option called “Download.”
- Once the download is completed, and the verification is done, you should click on “Start to Extract.” This will extract the downloaded firmware to proceed to the next steps.
- After that, you should click on the option called “Start Unlock.”
- Now, you should enter the code “000000“. This is to confirm your action. After that, you should click on the button labeled “Unlock.”
- After a couple of minutes, you will see that the iPod Touch is unlocked. You can use your device without providing the password from now onwards.
The next option is Tenorshare 4uKey. This is another powerful and very smart tool that can unlock any iOS device, including iPod Touch. This impressive app has been admired by a large number of users across the globe as of today. You can use this on your computer and connect the faulty device to it to proceed. You can consider 4uKey as one of the best tools ever introduced to unlock any iOS device without passwords (4uKey review).
Mentioned below is the list of steps you should follow in order to unlock your iPod using Tenorshare 4uKey.
- First, you should download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer and get it installed. After that, launch the software to proceed to the unlocking process.
- Now, you should find a genuine data cable provided by Apple in order to prevent interruptions.
- Once your iPod is detected by the tool, you go to the main panel. Then, you should see a button labeled “Start.” Just click on it to proceed to the next step.
- After that, it will prompt a message saying that it needs to download the firmware package.
- Click on the option called “Download” so 4uKey will download the most appropriate firmware package. Be sure to choose a destination to save the location.
- Once the respective firmware package is downloaded, you should click on the “Unlock Now” option. That will begin the process of unlocking.
Please note that it will take a couple of minutes to unlock the device in full. Until then, you should keep the device connected to the computer without touching it. Well, this could be one of the most convenient methods to get an iPod Touch device unlocked. So, for those who wonder how to unlock iPod Touch without a password, 4uKey is a superb option.
Part 2: Basic methods to unlock your iPod Touch
In this part, let’s explain how to unlock iPod Touch without a password with basic methods. If you don’t want to use those professional tools we mentioned above, you can use these methods.
#1. Restore iTunes Backup to unlock your iPod Touch
It is possible to restore your iPod Touch using the iTunes backup as well. However, this is only possible if you have created a backup on the device. Also, the computer should be trusted beforehand on the device. Basically, this method is performed using iTunes. Although it sounds like the most convenient way, the requirements of it are pretty tough. Anyway, Let’s see how to unlock the device through iTunes.
- Launch iTunes and go to the Summary of your iPod Touch.
- You will see an option called Restore Backup. Just click on that.
- Now, a window will appear, and it will ask if you want to choose the device backup to restore. Make sure to choose the proper option and click on “Restore.”
- Now, your device will restart. After that, the device will start to sync the data.
- Make sure that the process gets completed in full before disconnecting the device.
- Once the process is finished, you will see a notification.
Some prerequisites of this method
Mentioned below are the prerequisites you should fulfill before proceeding.
- It is compulsory to have a backup of the iPod Touch on a computer before proceeding.
- Your existing data will be overwritten with the old backup.
#2. Erase in “Recovery Mode” to unlock your iPod Touch
Your iOS device comes with a feature called “Recovery Mode.” This feature allows you to put the device into reset mode. To do that, you should use the physical keys. Mentioned below are the steps on how to unlock iPod Touch without a password through this method.
- First, you should connect the iPod Touch device to a computer.
- To begin, you should press and hold both Home and top buttons simultaneously. This will bring the iTunes icon on your screen together with an icon of a power cable.
- Now, iTunes will detect your device when it’s in recovery mode.
- It will bring a separate window and state that there is an issue with the device.
- Just press the option called “OK.” The process will take about 15 minutes.
Some prerequisites of this method
Mentioned below is the prerequisite you should fulfill before proceeding.
- It erases all the data stored in your iOS device.
Well, that’s how to unlock iPod Touch without a password. As you can see, professional tools like 4uKey and LockWiper are the best methods to get it done. However, you are free to try other methods if you can tolerate their consequences.