How to unlock iPad Mini? This is the question that everyone is looking for an answer to. Having passcode problems on iPad Mini could be really unpleasant and frustrating. Things could become even worse if you do not take care of them in a proper manner and in time.
If you are struggling with the same issue, then find here different ways regarding how to unlock iPad Mini. Before moving further, have a glance at a comparison table so that you do not your precious time to unavailable ways.
|Features||iMyFone LockWiper||iCloud with Apple ID||iTunes||Recovery Mode|
iMyFone LockWiper iOS Unlock is an amazing third-party password unlocker for iOS devices. This powerful tool comes with all the features required for unlocking a locked or disabled iPad Mini. The tool is developed specifically for removing any passcodes. For instance, you can even resolve issues, such as “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes” with LockWiper.
The tool is very fast and safe. The best thing is that users do not need technical knowledge for working with this unlocking tool.
Key Features of iMyFone LockWiper iOS Unlocker:
- The tool eliminates passwords from disabled or locked iPad/iPad Mini without any password.
- It unlocks all-digit passcodes quickly from iPad Mini, including face ID, Touch ID, 4/6-digit passcode, numeric custom codes, and more. Click to learn more about how to unlock iPod Touch without a password.
- LockWiper is compatible with all iOS versions, even the recent iPhone 11 series.
- This tool unlocks forgotten passwords from iPad Minis in a few minutes for parental control.
Due to its amazing characteristics to unlock iOS devices, lots of users worldwide choose this professional unlocking tool. Not just that, but many prestigious media trust this tool, including Yahoo News, Softpedia, pplware, Macworld. Filehorse, tamindir, AppleWorld.Today, etc.
So, there is no need to worry about how to unlock iPad Mini anymore. iMyFoneLockWiper is what you need to resolve the passcode issue.
Steps on how to unlock iPad Mini without password with iMyFoneLockWiper:
Step 1: Download iMyFoneLockWiper
First, download LockWiper and install the same on the system. Connect your iPad Mini to your computer with a USB cable. After that, select the mode ‘Unlock Screen Passcode.’ Once selected, tap on ‘Start‘ for beginning the unlocking procedure.
Step 2: Get the Firmware Package
Now, check the details of your device on the screen. If correct, tap on ‘Download‘ for downloading the recommended firmware package. Tap on ‘Start to Extract‘ for allowing the tool to unpack the package.
Step 3: Remove iPad Mini Passcode
Choose ‘Start Unlock‘ and put in ‘000000‘. Once done, select ‘Unlock‘ for initiating the procedure. LockWiper will begin removing the passcode from the iPad Mini. After a minute or so, the passcode will be successfully removed from your iOS device. Now, users can reset their devices as brand-new ones.
So, it is very simple to unlock iPhone/iPad/iPad Mini with iMyFone LockWiper. This tool even helps you unlock the iPad Mini iCloud account if you do not remember the Apple ID passcode. So, this professional third-party tool is useful in all situations.
So, if you are wondering how to unlock iPad Mini, then this is another effective method. If the feature ‘Find My iPad’ is switched on the iPad Mini, then users can remotely get rid of the forgotten passcode on their devices using iCloud.
Steps on how to unlock iPad Mini using Apple ID:
Step 1: Visit icloud.com and log in with the same account credentials, connected to the iPad Mini. For carrying out this process, you should remember your Apple ID and password. If you have forgotten your Apple ID passcode, then iMyFone LockWiper is the right tool for unlocking the device.
Step 2: Now, select the feature ‘Find My‘ to proceed further.
Step 3: Choose the option ‘All Devices‘ and select the model of your iPad Mini.
Step 4: For resolving the forgot passcode issue, tap on the tab ‘Erase iPad.’
Step 5: Confirm your action and wait for the device to get restored remotely.
- This method is perfect for eliminating disabled iPad Mini password if you remember the Apple ID password.
- Users can reset the screen lock on their iPad Mini devices without a computer.
- iPad Mini should be connected to the iCloud account, and the feature ‘Find My’ should be enabled on it.
- The device should be linked to a Wi-Fi connection to go online.
- If you do not remember your Apple ID credentials, then iCloud would not work.
Apple officials suggest that you employ iTunes for restoring iPad Mini devices if you forgot the passcode. Before you begin, ensure that the feature ‘Find My’ is enabled on the iOS device.
Steps on how to unlock iPad Mini with iTunes:
Step 1: Initially, connect your iPad Mini to your computer. If you cannot connect your device to the system, it is better to use Recovery Mode.
Step 2: Next, open iTunes and allow it to sync the device and carry out a backup. In case you have already created a backup, don’t do it again.
Step 3: Once done, tap on ‘Restore iPad.’ After that, the screen lock from your iPad Mini will be successfully removed.
Step 4: When the set-up screen shows up, click ‘Restore from iTunes‘ to restore your iPad Mini.
Step 5: Select your device and check the size and date of the backups. Choose the appropriate backup from the list. So, this is how to unlock iPad Mini with iTunes.
- It is easy to unlock iPad Mini if the device is synced to the system.
- To restore iPad Mini, the Apple ID passcode is not needed.
- You should have synced iTunes before to the iPad Mini. If you are asked to enter the passcode by iTunes, this method will not work.
- The feature ‘Find My’ should be disabled on the iPad Mini.
This is another effective method on how to unlock iPad Mini. For this, you have to put your iPad Mini into the recovery mode. This method works for users who have not synchronized their iPad Mini with iTunes.
Steps on how to unlock iPad Mini by using Recovery Mode:
Step 1: First, you need to ensure that your device is not connected to your system.
Step 2: Switch off the iPad Mini before you remove its passcode.
Step 3: Now, put your iPad Mini into the recovery mode. Follow the instructions below to do so:
- iPad Mini having Face ID: First, press the tab ‘Volume Up‘ and release it. Then, press the tab ‘Volume Down’ and release it. Now, press and hold the tab ‘Top‘ until the device starts to restart. Leave this tab only when the device enters the recovery mode.
- iPad Mini having Home button: First, press the ‘Top/Side‘ and ‘Home‘ tabs simultaneously. Do not release these tabs until you come across the recovery mode display.
Step 4: Now, you will come across an option to Update or Restore. Tap on ‘Restore‘ from there.
Step 5: Tap on ‘Restore and Update‘ for confirming your selection. Now, just wait for this process to get over. Do not disconnect iTunes and iPad Mini before it is over.
- This method works irrespective of your device being disabled or broken.
- It supports almost all iOS versions, including the recent device models.
- When the restoring procedure takes 15 minutes or more, the iPad Mini will exit the recovery mode. Then, repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get the results.
- It is complicated to use for some users to enter the recovery mode.
- For setting up the device again, you will need your Apple ID and the password.
Part 5: Everything You Like to Learn About iPad Mini Passcode
1. When do you need the passcode on iPad Mini?
Users can set up a passcode on their iPad Mini. This passcode will be needed for carrying out the following actions:
- Restart or put on the device
- Edit or view passcode settings
- Update the software version
- Reset or erase the device
- Install new profiles to configure
2. What happens if you enter the wrong password on iPad Mini?
When someone else or you try accessing the device with a wrong passcode repeatedly, the device gets disable.
- 6 incorrect inputs: “iPad is disabled. Try again in 1 minute”
- 7 incorrect inputs: “iPad is disabled. Try again in 5 minutes”
- 8 incorrect inputs: “iPad is disabled. Try again in 15 minutes”
- 9 incorrect inputs: “iPad is disabled. Try again in 60 minutes”
- 10 incorrect inputs: “iPad is disabled. Connect to iTunes”
Thus, if you could not remember your passcode, stop trying. Otherwise, your iOS device will be disabled completely.
So, these are some of the effective ways on how to unlock iPad Mini. If you do not want to go through the complicated steps for unlocking your iPad Mini, we suggest you use iMyFone LockWiper. This professional tool comes with a free trial. So, use its amazing features for free and see if it helps you unlock your iPad Mini.