There is no shortage of users who want to learn how to save WhatsApp audio. They do want to learn it due to various purposes. Regardless of the purpose, anyone will like to know how to do it as it can be useful in various situations. So, this article is composed to offer the knowledge you require to do it.
Arguably, WhatsApp can be considered the most popular Instant Messenger in the world today. As of today, it has more than two billion active users across the globe. It is used for various purposes, such as sending the text, images, audio, and even videos quite easily. In general, this platform is known to have a very smooth operation as well. It is user-friendly, and the developers are generous enough to release various updates in a timely manner. Regardless of the high level of security they offer and user-friendliness, it can be vulnerable to data losses. That means the data linked to your WhatsApp account can get lost due to some reason or another. For instance, you may lose data due to accidental deletion, malware attacks, crashes, bugs, etc. Also, some can lose their data due to updates as well.
Assume that you lose your important WhatsApp data due to some reason. No matter what the reason, losing data cannot be accepted. Some individuals have data they cannot simply afford to lose. For instance, think of video clips or audio recordings you have in your WhatsApp account as evidence. One of the best ways to avoid such data losses is to save them in a different location. For instance, you can create a backup of your WhatsApp data on your iPhone and access them later. Even if something nasty happens to your WhatsApp account, the data remains safe in that case. So, is there a way to save your WhatsApp data on a computer? Yes, there is. As mentioned before, the purpose of this article is to explain how to save WhatsApp audio. As a result, you will not lose important data.
So, how to save WhatsApp audio on an iPhone?
Well, in this guide, we explain how to save WhatsApp audio, which is a very useful thing to learn. Learning how to do it will protect your audio evidence or other valuable audio files. In this article, we explain several methods to get it done. Listed below are those methods.
- How to save WhatsApp audio and text using a professional tool?
- How to save WhatsApp audio through iCloud (a built-in tool)?
- How to save WhatsApp audio using an email service?
Now, let’s take a look at those methods in detail. You can go through all those methods carefully and choose the best one that matches your situation.
1. Save WhatsApp audio and text messages using a professional tool (iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp)
As the first method, we introduce a professional third-party tool known as iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp. This tool is developed to be a really powerful and smart one to manipulate your WhatsApp data efficiently. Thanks to its advanced algorithm and friendly user-interface, you can use it to save WhatsApp data easily. This special software can extract data from any iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Before we learn how to use this software, let’s get an idea about its features.
Main features of iMyFone iTransor for Whatsapp
- iTransor can extract and save any type of WhatsApp data. In fact, it can extract data not only from regular Messenger but also from WhatsApp Business.
- This software can download and export various files such as WhatsApp text, images, etc. apart from videos.
- This tool is compatible with pretty much all the iPhones. In fact, it matches the iPhone 4 to the newest version. Also, it is compatible with iOS 9.0 to 13.4.
- iTransor can backup, transfer, and even restore your WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone. Also, it can transfer data from iPhone to Android as well.
Steps you should follow to save your WhatsApp audio files into an iPhone using iMyFone iTransor.
Now you know the capacity of the iTransor tool, let’s learn how to use it. With this tool, saving WhatsApp audio made easier than ever. Please follow the steps carefully.
- As the first step, you should download and install iTransor on your computer. Then, you should select the option called “Backup WhatsApp on Device.” Then, please click on the option called “Back Up.”
- Now, you should select the backups that need to be saved. In this case, please select the backup, including the audio files you need to have. After that, you should click on the option called “Export to Computer.”
- Now, the program will start to scan the data. At the completion of the data, you should see a different window. It will show the data you will save. Since you are going to save audio files only, you should search for “Audios.” That should be located under the option called “WhatsApp Attachments.” This is found on the left, and you can even preview the audio files. Then, make sure that you click on the audio files you intend to save.
- Then, to finish the process, you should choose a location on the computer to save the exported files. After determining a folder for the audio files, you will be able to save all of the files. Then, just click on the option called “Export.” All the files will be saved on the folder you selected.
So, that option looks very easy, doesn’t it? This is a very user-friendly software, so you don’t have to spend much time creating backups. The main advantage of this tool is that it allows you to backup files selectively.
2. Save WhatsApp audio using iCloud
If you don’t want to install iMyFone iTransor, you can use iCloud for the same purpose. iCloud is a tool provided by Apple itself so users can manipulate their data easily. Mentioned below are the steps to follow to save WhatsApp audio files using this tool.
- First, you should open the “Settings” on the iOS device. Then, go to the option called “iCloud.”
- After that, you should tap on the iCloud drive. If the respective option is turned off, make sure to turn it on to proceed.
- You should scroll down the list of apps. As a result, you can make sure that the “WhatsApp” feature “ON.”
- You can copy the messages from your WhatsApp app so those files will be saved on iCloud.
There is a significant disadvantage associated with this method, however. That is, you cannot be 100% sure that all the audio messages will be saved on iCloud. Also, iCloud doesn’t offer selective backups or previews as opposed to iTransor.
3. Save WhatsApp audio using an email service
The last solution we offer is another free method. Although this is not a very efficient method, it may be helpful in some instances. In this case, we will be using the forwarding function associated with WhatsApp to save audio files. The steps are mentioned below for your reference.
- First, navigate to the audios you wish to backup. Then, tap on them.
- You should now choose the forwarding options. After that, you should click on the button labeled “Forward.” It is located at the lower-right corner of the window.
- Now, you can select the option called email. Provide an email address to which you will be sending the audio messages you want.
- Now, log into the respective email account and download those attachments.
So, that’s how to save WhatsApp audio on your iPhone. You can choose the best method that is applicable to your situation.