In general, iTunes is a decently performing software with useful features. However, like any other software, even iTunes can give some troubles. Well, the good news is that most glitches associated with iTunes can be repaired with a reinstallation. In this article, we explain how to reinstall iTunes and fix the potential issues. In other words, we have composed this article for those who want to know how to uninstall iTunes properly.
Part 1: How to reinstall iTunes on your computer with one click
Do you want to know how to uninstall iTunes on your computer with a single click? Well, the good news is that it’s possible, and there are tools to accomplish that. You will have to choose a reliable third-party tool to repair iTunes in this case. With good third-party software, you will be able to repair potential errors without wasting any time. In addition to that, a good tool will not create any impact on the iTunes backup and media libraries. In other words, you don’t have to worry about your precious iTunes backups if you use a good tool. Although there are plenty of tools to claim that they can repair iTunes, only some tools can do it. Therefore, you must do good research before choosing software.
According to the research we did, we found iMyFone TunesFix to be the most efficient iTunes repair tool. This tool comes with excellent functionality and reliability. It has a very powerful algorithm as well, so you can repair your iTunes without much trouble. Those who wonder how to reinstall iTunes on your computer can use TunesFix and accomplish the task easily. The best thing is that it facilitates one-click functionality, so you don’t need expert knowledge. It is capable of removing iTunes and all the components of it from the PC. As a result, the computer will perform with optimal speed and functionality. Then, you can easily reinstall iTunes on the same computer without experiencing any trouble.
Features of iMyFone TunesFix
Mentioned below are the features you can enjoy with iMyFone TunesFix.
- iMyFone TunesFix is capable of uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC.
- TunesFix can uninstall the software components associated with TunesFix.
- You can use it as the best solution to remove iTunes from the computer. In addition to that, it can be used to repair various errors associated with iTunes, including iTunes error 0xe80000a and iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone.
- You can use it to remove all the files that are related to iTunes software. As a result, you can gain free storage in your device.
- It has a friendly user-interface as well, so you can use it even if you are a beginner.
- You can use it on both Windows and Mac computers.
PS: if you would like to know how to stop iTunes from Opening when iPhone is connected or how to use iTunes Dark Mode, just read more.
How to uninstall iTunes using iMyFone TunesFix.
Now that you know about the capacity of iMyFone TunesFix. Let’s learn how to use it.
- First, you should visit the official website of iMyFone and download TunesFix on the PC. Then, you should get it installed on the computer and launch it. After that, you can see the home screen of the device. Then, you can choose the option called ‘Full Uninstall‘ from that interface.
- Now, you can click on the option called ‘Uninstall‘ so the process will start. You will see that TunesFix uninstalls all the components associated with iTunes.
Do you want to get rid of iTunes user data as well? If so, please note that you will have to choose the option called ‘Also delete user data…’. It is located under the tab labeled ‘Uninstall.’
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, you will have to tap on the option called ‘Click Here.’ Then, you can reinstall the iTunes, and at this stage, the latest version will be installed.
Part 2: How to uninstall iTunes manually on your PC
If you don’t want to uninstall iTunes using the one-click method with TunesFix, you can choose this method. In this part, you can learn how to uninstall iTunes manually and get it reinstalled. We explain the process in a step by step method so it will be easier even for a beginner.
- As the first step, you should click on your Windows Menu and scroll down to iTunes. Then, right-click on that and choose ‘Uninstall.’ In order to complete the uninstallation process, you should restart the PC after that.
- Now, you should go to the Control Panel of your computer. Then, you will be able to see an option called ‘Programs & Features.’ Choose that option, and you will have to remove the below-mentioned programs manually.
- QuickTime (if it is available)
- iTunes and Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support and iCloud
- Bonjour and MobileMe
- Apple Application Support (32-bit) and Apple Application Support (64-bit)
- After that, you should restart the computer. That’s not all, though. You should also check if the below-mentioned folders exist. If they do, delete all those folders to complete the process.
- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
- C:\Program Files\iPod
- C:\Program Files\iTunes
You should see if these files exist on the 64-bit system as well and delete them.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
If you have installed programs in a different drive other than the ‘C’ drive, check on that device accordingly. For instance, if you have installed the programs on ‘D’ drive, the above folders will be located there.
As you can clearly understand, the manual method is far more complex compared to iMyFone TunesFix. In addition to that, the manual process takes a longer time to be completed. So, if you prefer the convenience and more accuracy, you may opt to TunesFix instead of the manual method.
By the way, let’s figure out how to fix the The recovery server could not be contacted issue with ease.
Part 3: How to reinstall iTunes on your Windows computer
If you have done the basics as of this moment, iTunes is uninstalled from the PC by now. In order to get it done correctly, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you should launch the Apple page or Microsoft Store (depending on the OS you use). Then, download the iTunes installer files. After that, you should choose a folder in which you will be saving the files.
- Now, you should run the iTunes installer files and then go to the option called ‘Next.’ Then, you should see a page where terms and conditions are displayed. You should check the box and then click on the option called ‘Next.’
- Once you have done that, you must choose the correct installation option as well. Those options are available in basic setup options. Be sure to click on the option called ‘Finish Installing.’
- The above steps will finish the reinstallation process. You can now restart the PC and check if it works correctly.
The issues you can address by uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes
Here, let’s look at the most common issues you can address by reinstalling iTunes on your computer. You can use any methods we introduced above to reinstall iTunes and solve any of the issues mentioned below.
- If iTunes is experiencing automatic shutdowns, malfunctions, or stuck.
- If iTunes has become unresponsive to any of your commands, frozen or crashed often.
- Or if you cannot synchronize iTunes backup and its restoration function is not working.
- When you cannot install an iTunes update;
- When Apple asks you to uninstall and reinstall AppleCare, and you see the alert dialog.
If you face any of the above-mentioned issues, you can resolve it by uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes. However, there is a big difference between the manual reinstallation and the iMyFone TunesFix option. As you may have already noticed, manual reinstallation is far more complicated compared to TunesFix. So, if you are looking for a convenient, error-free and fast method to reinstall iTunes, iMyFone TunesFix, is superb. This software works perfectly on any Windows computer that operates on Windows 7, 8, or 10.
Benefits of using iMyFone TunesFix over the manual method
To give you a better idea about the capacity of iMyFone TunesFix, we have composed this section. In this section, we explain the benefits you can enjoy using TunesFix instead of the manual method.
Basically, TunesFix is the most simplified way to reinstall your iTunes software. You don’t need to take the long route in order to uninstall iTunes if you have TunesFix. TunesFix can save a considerable amount of time because it basically performs a one-click operation to uninstall iTunes. If you take the manual method, you will see that you have to follow a large number of steps. As a result, you may even end up with an incorrect installation or uninstallation of iTunes.
- If you are noticing an error message in iTunes, sating ‘iTunes could not connect to the iPhone.’
- If the iTunes you have installed doesn’t synchronize with your iOS device;
- Or if your iTunes version doesn’t work correctly or become totally unresponsive;
- You notice that the iTunes is not properly installed on your PC.
- You haven’t updated iTunes properly.
- If you cannot use iTunes to backup or restore your iOS device’s data.
In a nutshell, TunesFix is a one-stop solution to address a variety of issues pertaining to iTunes.
Well, that’s how to reinstall iTunes if it experiences some issues. If you want to know anything else about how to uninstall iTunes, please let us know.