“Do you know how to recover deleted video from Android phone internal memory for real? I mean, there are plenty of tools claiming that they recover deleted stuff but none of them have worked. So, what I need is a practical solution that actually does what it says. Thanks, guys!”
Your smartphone has become an incredibly versatile device these days. Phone calls, sending text messages, accessing the internet, and so on are only a few tasks it performs.
In a nutshell, your cellphone is a one-stop shop for all of your needs. As with any other electronic equipment, your smartphone is susceptible to malfunction, especially if improperly handled.
To help you recover deleted movies on Android, we’ve put together a guide on how to do it. Viruses, ransomware, software glitches, and other such problems are the most typical causes of accidentally deleted videos on Android.
Also, assume that you have mistakenly deleted a video on your Android. Then, you might wonder how to recover deleted videos from phone memory. Regardless of the cause, this article is just for you.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Videos from Phone Memory? [BASIC METHODS]
First, let’s find out how to recover deleted videos from phone memory using basic methods.
In this case, let’s focus on locating the videos that are temporarily deleted from your device’s memory. Mentioned below are those methods.
PS: let’s figure out how to recover videos from Android.
01. The Recycle Bin of Your Device’s Android Gallery
Deleted items are not stored in a trash folder on Android phones and tablets. It’s possible to find deleted files and photographs on some smartphones, including Samsung, thanks to a recycle bin feature. You can restore deleted data using Samsung devices by following the process mentioned below.
- Open your Gallery app located on the device.
- Click on the three-dotted icon.
- Then, click on the option “Trash” or “Recycle“.
- Now, you should select the respective “Photos/Videos” you intend to recover. You can do it by long-tapping in most cases.
- Then, tap on the option called “Restore” so you can recover those deleted images or videos.
Please note that the items found in the trash become permanently unavailable after a period of 30 days. So, you should recover them before that period to succeed.
02. Google Photos Trash
Deleted photographs and videos are preserved in a trash bin folder in Google Photos. Erased things are kept in your trash bin for 60 days until they are permanently deleted.
It’s possible to recover deleted videos through Google Photo’s trash by following the instructions outlined below.
- First, go to the option called Google Photo on the device.
- Then, open its menu and choose the option called “Trash“.
- Then, you should see the photos and videos that have been deleted already.
- You can then click on the videos or photos that should be recovered.
- After that, click on the option called “Recover“. That will help you start the process of recovering. The items that are recovered will appear again in your Google Photo library as usual.
And, that’s how to recover deleted video from Android phone’s internal memory.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Videos from Phone Memory if You Don’t Have a Backup?
Let’s get to the big question now; how to recover deleted videos from phone memory with no backup available? Assume that you have deleted a video permanently and it is not available even in your trash.
As per the ordinary, basic method, it is impossible. However, if you have the assistance of a professional tool, you can recover your photos without a backup. This is exactly when an advanced tool like Tenorshare UltData(Android) becomes handy.
UltData is an exceptionally powerful tool that allows you to recover all the files back. Also, you can do it with only a couple of easy steps.
UltData is a data recovery app for Android with an easy-to-use UI and rapid methods to recover Android data. This specific tool can recover any of the files that have been lost or deleted.
The best thing is that you don’t need to be a root user to use this free recovery application. This specific tool can be used to recover a wide variety of data, including audio, video, and photographs.
Also, it can recover WhatsApp conversations and plenty of other chats regardless of the application.
Steps to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone Memory Using UltData for Android
- When you have downloaded and installed UltData on your computer, click on the option called “Recovers Lost Data“.
- Connect the respective device to your PC and then enable the option called USB debugging. You can do that by clicking on the option called USB charging. It is located in the device’s taskbar, then select the option called “Switch USB” and begin “Transferring files.”
- To begin scanning for lost or deleted objects, pick the file formats you want to scan. After that, you should click on Next.
- It will now be possible to view the material that has been erased after scanning is complete. In this phase, you can see a glimpse of the data you have selected.
So, that’s exactly how to recover deleted videos from phone memory using Tenorshare UltData.
Important: Create a Backup of Your Data to Prevent Severe Data Loss
In addition to figuring out How to Recover Deleted Video From Android Phone Internal Memory, mentioned below are some of the most important reasons why you should maintain a backup of your data you should know.
In fact, creating a backup of your data on a regular basis is mandatory due to various aspects. As a responsible user of smartphones, keep these aspects in mind.
Also, data backups are not just related to mobile phones. Any sort of data on any computing device should be on a backup.
● The Security of Your Data is Assured when There’s a Backup
In the event of a data loss, Data Security Backups ensure that your most important files are protected. On top of that, you might encrypt your backup files or your storage media.
● Recuperation Is Simple
Well, what’s the most reliable, simplest, and safest method of recovering your deleted files following a loss of data? Without a doubt, the easiest method is to use a backup.
With a regular backup, you can easily restore all of your files to their original state. Files generated, changed, or added into your system between those backup cycles are not reversible. Data recovery software is required for this.
● It Assures the Safety of Your Business
For a firm, regardless of its nature, data is by far the most valuable asset. According to one survey, 60% of businesses fail within six months of a data loss. Data security & business continuity can be ensured by regularly backing up one’s data.
● Your Peace of Mind is Assured when There is a Data Backup
A sense of data security can be achieved by taking regular backups or automating the backup activities. Since different variables that frequently result in data loss are eliminated, you can relax.
● Time and Money Are Saved
The time and money you’d otherwise spend trying to recover data are better spent on creating a backup instead. The restoration is simple and painless when you have adequate backups.
If you don’t use an advanced, sophisticated data recovery service, you may have to wait days or even weeks. Because most tools you find online are not as effective as they claim to be.
So, that are only a few points to elaborate on the importance of creating backups of your data. That’s exactly why we encourage our readers to back up their data with ease.
01. If I delete a photo permanently, is it gone forever?
Google pictures, for example, saves erased data for a period of 60 days prior to removing it completely. There will be no issues as long as you restore all of your photos within the allotted time range.
02. What is the most practical way to recover deleted photos or videos on an Android device?
If you follow a few basic troubleshooting methods, you can recover erased videos and photographs from an Android device. Tenorshare UltData is a data recovery program that can help you retrieve accidentally deleted files.
03. In which exact location my Android device’s videos are stored by default?
An SD card or device’s internal storage can hold the video. The location of the video can be found in the settings of your camera application.
There are many who wonder how to recover deleted videos from Android phones internal memory. You are not alone if you have the same question.
So, if you expect a solid answer to that question, you may consider Tenorshare UltData favorably. It is an excellent tool that can recover any data that is deleted from your Android device.
Moreover, it comes with an impressive interface as well, so novices can use it with no hassle. With that said, if you have other queries related to this matter, please let us know.