“How to recover deleted videos from iPhone” is a pretty common question many iPhone users ask. Here, we will explain how to get it done using easy methods. So, if you have accidentally deleted or lost your videos on iPhone, continue reading and learn the recovery process.
There can be many instances in which we delete existing videos on our iPhones. Some of these videos are not that important, but the videos about special moments of your life are precious. So, pretty much every one of us cannot afford to lose any of those videos. However, we may delete videos on our iPhones mistakenly, and in the next moment, we want them back. If not, think about a situation where the files (including videos) are lost due to a device malfunction. Sometimes, you may lose your files in case of a failed iOS update, device crash, jailbreaking, etc. Regardless of how you have lost the files, can you recover them? The answer is yes. No matter if you’ve lost videos due to a system crash, accidental deletion, or any other reason, they’re recoverable. First, you should see if those items (videos) are available in “Deleted Album.” If they are not, you can simply try the other methods we have mentioned below.
Part 1: How to recover deleted videos from iPhone using iMyFone D-Back
In this section of our article, we explain the most effective method to recover deleted videos on your iPhone. As per this method, you are required to use a very handy tool called iMyFone D-Back. As long as you use this tool, you don’t have to possess any technical skills. It is all about deploying a couple of clicks, and the deleted data becomes available very soon. Here is the comprehensive iMyFone D-Back review for you.
Why do we consider iMyFone D-Back as the preferred method to recover deleted videos?
Here, we explain the most notable reasons to choose iMyFone D-Back as the best method. If you wish to know how to recover deleted notes on iPhone 8 and Restore Lost Pictures on iPhone, this tool can help too.
- iMyFone D-Back can recover videos even if they are permanently deleted from your iPhone. It recovers data either directly through the device or backups like iTunes and iCloud.
- In addition to videos, iMyFone D-Back can recover more than 22 data files. For instance, it can recover text files, WhatsApp messages, call history, KIK messages, calendar, and so on.
- It gives you the option of recovering deleted videos before you actually recovery them.
- This special tool is compatible with pretty much all the iOS devices, including the most recent ones. Also, it supports the latest iOS versions as well.
- iMyFone D-Back is considered one of the most reliable data recovery tools in the industry.
How to recover deleted videos using iMyFone D-Back
Here’s how to recover deleted videos from iPhone using D-Back. These steps are very easy, thanks to the user-friendliness of D-Back.
● Open iMyFone D-Back
First, you are supposed to download iMyFone D-Back on your computer and get it installed. Once you have done that, you should launch it and choose the option called “Recover from iOS Device.” Then, click on “Start” to proceed to the next step.
● Scan your iPhone
Be sure to have your iPhone connected to the same computer. After that, the program will identify the device. To make the connection an uninterrupted one, you should use the original cable provided by Apple. Then, select what type of file you intend to recover. Click on “Scan” to proceed.
● Preview the files
One of the best features associated with D-Back is that it offers a preview of the file before recovering. This feature is exceptionally handy to recover only the files that are necessary for you. Once the scanning process is completed, you can see all the files are organized in their folders. Since you are looking for deleted files, you should click on the “Show only the deleted files” option. Then, click on them, you can preview. After choosing what is required, you should hit the option called “Recover” and get the files restored immediately.
Important: You should stop using your iOS device as soon as you realize that the files are deleted. If you save new files on the same device, the deleted files will be overwritten by the new ones. As a result, you might not be able to recover those files as expected.
Part 2: How to recover deleted videos from iTunes using D-Back
In Part 01, we explained how to recover deleted videos from iPhone using D-Back. However, if you want to recover lost videos through iTunes, you can follow the instructions below. You should also know that restoring your iPhone with iTunes backup overwrites existing data. That is exactly why we highly recommend iMyFone D-Back to deleted videos from iTunes. That said, mentioned below are those steps you should follow to recover deleted videos from iTunes with D-Back.
- First, you should choose the option called “Recover from iTunes Backup” from the main screen of D-Back.
- Now, you should choose the specific iTunes backup from which you want to recover data. After that, you should clock on “Next” as well.
- Now, select the type of file you intend to recover and click on the button labeled “Scan.” You should wait patiently until the process gets completed.
- When the search results appear on the screen, you should browse them depending on your requirement. If not, you can choose the option called “Only show the deleted files” to proceed. After choosing the appropriate option, click on the option called “Recover.”
And you will be requested to provide a password to enter the backup if it was encrypted.
Besides, if you are looking for the top best SIM card data recovery, click to have a try.
Part 3: Recover deleted videos through iCloud backup
iCloud backup is the online storage space provided for iPhones. If you have saved your files on iCloud, you can download them back to the device. Even if they are deleted from the device, they may be available on iCloud. In this case, you can consider three methods to get the deleted videos through iCloud. Mentioned below are those methods for your reference.
Method 01: Recover deleted videos from iCloud backup using iMyFone D-Back
First, let’s learn how to recover deleted videos from iCloud using the D-Back tool without any complexity.
- On the main window of iMyFone D-Back, find the option called “Recover from iCloud” and click on it. Then, click on the option called “Start” as well. You should sign into the iCloud account using the credentials and choose the “iCloud Backup” option as well. Then, click on the option called “Scan.”
- Now, D-Back will start searching all the iCloud backups located under your account. After that, you should select the respective iCloud backup from which you intend to recover videos. Then, click on the button labeled “Next” to proceed.
- Once you have done that, click on the option called “Videos” (which is the file type). Then, please tap on “Scan.”
- After the scan is completed, you will see that the search results are displayed for your reference. You can choose video files after previewing them to recover.
Method 02: Download videos directly from iCloud Backup
As per this method, you are required to download the deleted videos directly from iCloud backup. Please find below a simple guide to do it.
- First, launch any web browser you prefer and open the iCloud.com link on it. Then, please sign in using the Apple ID account as well as the password.
- You should select the option called “Photo” from the main screen. After that, just click on the “Videos” located in the drop-down menu. It will show you the videos you have uploaded.
- Now, you should find the videos you intend to transfer to the device. You can go to the top-right corner and then click on the button labeled “Download.” This button appears as a cloud so you can easily locate it.
- You should wait for a while so the video will be downloaded to the computer.
Important: You should have an account on iCloud.com, and your videos must be saved in it to use this method.
Method 03: Restore deleted videos from iCloud backup without using a PC
Here’s how to restore deleted videos from your iCloud backup without using a PC.
- First, you should turn on the iPhone. If you don’t see the “Hello” screen, you should delete everything to proceed with this method.
- When you see the on-screen steps, follow them, and go to the Apps and Data screen. Then, tap on the option called “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- Now, sign into the iCloud using the Apple ID. Then, you should pick a backup as well. Be sure to observe the date as well as the time of the backup and choose the most recent. Now, the data transferring will start.
- When prompted, log into your Apple account so you can reestablish all the apps and purchases.
- Be sure to stay connected until the process is completed 100%. You should know that the duration it takes can vary based on the size of the backup. Also, the network speed will create an impact on it.
- You can now finish the setup process, and the device will continue to restore the content.
Important: Please note that this method will overwrite the existing videos.
Those who wonder how to recover deleted videos from iPhone can use any of the methods above. But if you prefer a seamless, faster, and very productive method, choose iMyFone D-Back. It doesn’t overwrite existing data, and on top of that, it allows previewing files before restoring.