Did you ever wonder how to leave a voicemail without calling? In fact, the need to leave a voicemail without calling can arise due to a couple of reasons.
For instance, assume that you need to leave a voicemail on a friend’s phone without causing any disturbance. Or, you are a business, and you need to send a voicemail message to clients.
In addition to that, there can be several other reasons behind this specific requirement. Regardless of the reason behind it, mentioned below are the options you can try and accomplish your task.
Why Would Someone Send Voicemails Instead of Calling Directly?
When it comes to voice mails, one might think that voicemails aren’t useless compared to direct calls. They think there is no reason to leave a voice message when you can call someone. They often believe that talking directly is better than leaving a voicemail.
However, there are many practical instances in which you will find voicemails very useful. For instance, think of a situation where someone owes you some money, and you want them to repay you.
In that case, you might feel hesitant to talk to them directly. If you have faced such a situation, leaving a voicemail will be a more comfortable approach, won’t it? If not, think about the exact opposite. You owe money to someone, and you want to buy more time to repay the debt.
In that case, you might feel uncomfortable talking to them directly. So, leaving a voicemail will get the job done.
Also, think of a situation where you want to deliver a message, but you don’t want to disturb them. You assume that they might be at work, meeting, or involved in some other important work.
In that case, the best option is to leave a voicemail with your message. Whenever they have free time, they will listen to your voicemail. So, basically, voicemails are a superbly efficient way to deliver a message without disturbing the recipient. Also, it is a very effective way to deliver your message when the recipient is unavailable.
When it comes to marketing, voicemails are so important. Voicemails contain a human voice, and it creates a personalized feeling compared to a long text message. Therefore, plenty of marketers use voicemails today to market their products and keep their clients informed.
Best Tools to Try if You Wonder How to Leave a Voicemail Without Calling
Choosing a tool to leave a voicemail without calling can be somewhat challenging for any user. For those who wonder how to leave a voicemail without calling, the tools mentioned below can be very useful. So, keep reading and learn how to leave a voicemail without calling.
01. Using Slydial
Slydial is one of the most efficient voice messaging services you can use to send voicemails. This tool lets you contact the voicemail of intended recipients and leave a message without necessarily calling the phone.
If you were wondering how to leave a voicemail without calling, Slydial could be a superb option. However, you should know that Slydial works only on mobile phones. Also, it bypasses the recipient’s phone using a special number.
Through that strategy, this tool establishes a connection to their voicemail. The best thing about Slydial is that it doesn’t cost anything. Also, you can dial the access number no matter whether you use a mobile phone or a landline.
- Slydial is completely free.
- It comes as a convenient app.
- Slydial will be a tiresome, time-consuming method specifically for businesses.
- It can send only one voicemail message to one voicemail box at once.
02. Create a Voice Memo Through Apple
This is a pretty useful trick for those who wonder how to leave a voicemail without calling. As per this method, you should know the sender’s voicemail number.
If not, your voicemail message will arrive in the MMS inbox of the recipient. If you are interested in this method, you can follow the steps below and do it.
● Record the Voice Memo
First, you should go to the home screen of your device and locate the voice memo app. Then open it and record the voice message you intend to send.
Make sure that you save the voice memo. After that, be sure to remember the name of the recorded file and the file location.
● Listen to the Voice Memo
Now, you should go to the inbox of the voice memo and listen to what you have recorded. Make sure that the content is correct. After that, you should choose to send the respective voice memo in the form of a message.
To do this, you can simply attach it to a black message. If not, you can even send it directly once the listening is done. Just type in the recipient’s voicemail number and choose to send it.
Now, the message will be sent to the voicemail number. The recipient will be able to listen to the message you sent from the inbox of their voicemail.
- This is a completely free option to use.
- You can do it only with iPhones.
- It is compulsory for the recipients to have an iPhone to use this method.
03. Using Wireless Dialess Mail Drop System
Wireless Dialess is a voice messaging tool through which you can use mass voicemail. Dialess is a pretty good option for those who intend to send voicemails for business purposes.
This system functions based on server-to-server communication and delivers the message. You don’t need to make a single telephone call to the recipient to make this process happen.
- Not a single telephone call is required to launch this type of voicemail campaign using Dialess.
- This system works based on server-to-server communication solely to get the message delivered.
- The recipient will never be charged upon receiving or listening to the message.
- This service lets you contact anyone who uses any carrier.
- It allows you to send hundreds or thousands of voice messages at once.
- This option is ideal for those who intend to launch marketing campaigns through voicemails.
- It offers only 100,000,000 leads.
What is the Best Tool to Recover Deleted Voicemails on Your iPhone?
Now that you know how to leave a voicemail without calling. Let’s learn something else related to this matter. In this section of our article, we explain the best way to recover deleted voicemails on your device. We usually don’t want to keep voicemails on our devices as they can take up the storage.
However, sometimes, we may accidentally delete rather important voicemails. If you have deleted voicemails and want to recover those emails, this section is just for you.
Well, what if you have lost an important voicemail? Should you simply give it up? Probably not. All you need is to seek the assistance of a professional tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS).
This tool is specifically designed to recover deleted files on your iOS device. So, continue reading and learn how to use Dr.Fone – Data Recovery iOS to recover your lost files and recover files from iTunes backup.
Main Features of Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Here are the main features of Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS).
- It has three recovery methods to recover deleted voicemails (through iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud).
- This tool is compatible with plenty of other file types apart from voicemails. For instance, it can recover photos, videos, messages, contacts, etc. It supports more than 20 file types.
- It allows you to preview the files before restoring them. Thanks to this option, you can recover exactly what you need instead of blindly recovering everything.
- Very convenient and simplified user interface that can be used even by novice users.
- This tool is developed to be compatible with all iOS versions and devices.
How to Recover Your Lost Voicemails using Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Here are the steps you should follow to recover deleted voicemails on your iOS devices.
- First, you should download Dr.Fone – iOS Toolkit on a computer and get it installed. Then, launch the respective app to see the home screen. Select the option called Data Recovery to proceed. Also, be sure to connect the respective iPhone to the same computer.
- When you see the next window, you notice a small check box next to the voicemail option. You should check this box so you can proceed to recover the lost voicemails. After that, you should click on the “Start Scan” button as well. Now, Dr.Fone will perform a scan on the connected iOS device.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and you will be able to see the list of deleted voicemails. You can preview the details of those files before recovering them. Just choose the files you want and click on “Restore.” That’s it!
So, that’s about how to leave a voicemail without calling and recovering lost voicemails.