The need to know how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password arises when you want to perform a factory reset of the system to resolve various issues but are not able to access the system because you either lost or forgot the password of the user account. Such a situation can be fixed in various ways, both manual and automatic, and we are here with the best solutions that you can choose from.
Passper WinSenior – Best and safest way to reset Windows by removing passwords
In such cases, as we mentioned above, the restoration of the settings of any Windows PC to its factory mode becomes quite impossible. However, you don’t need to lose hope as there exists a way out of this mess where you can use the help of third-party software for bypassing the password stage altogether.
We always bring the best option to you in the first instance, and thus, we introduce you to the Passper WinSenior password removal tool that can help you out with bypassing and resetting the password for your Windows system so that you can access all the features unrestrained once again. The best part is that there is no risk of data loss for those who didn’t create a backup previously, as all of the storage in the system remains safe during the process of password removal. And here is the full Passper WinSenior review for your reference.
It can work for all the major Windows versions like 7, 8, and 10 and deliver the results in the least of time. The usability of the tool is also unmatched, and the steps can be performed very easily.
The guide for how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password with this software involves a few simple steps, and we are going to provide you with one. However, the initial thing that you need to do is download the Passper Winsenior software from its official website on a PC that can be accessed and then finish its installation properly.
Follow the steps given below, then:
1. Insert any DVD, CD, or USB cable into the drive section of the PC and then hit the button of Create for starting the process of password removal by making a bootable disk.
2. Once the disk is prepared, remove it carefully.
3. Now, insert this bootable disk into the system which you wish to reset.
4. Some instructions will then start to appear on the main interface of the software, and you have to keep following them for activating the boot menu. You will have to select the brand and type of the system at this moment.
5. The recovery interface of the Windows password removal tool will appear on the screen now. Four options will be listed now, and you have to select the option of Reset Windows Password.
6. Select the user account that is locked, and you wish to get the password removed. Hit the button Next now for proceeding further.
7. After the password gets removed, you can set up a new one for the user account that you selected.
The next time you try to login to the system, you can enter the new password, and all the system features will be fully accessible to you easily. Once the password for the Windows system is reset, hit the button of Reboot Computer to finally opening the locked Windows system. Now that the system is accessible, you can perform any function with it, including a factory reset too.
PassFab 4WinKey – A great tool to reset Windows 10 password
Learning how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password is also a choice for so many users because they see factory resetting as a way to remove all the lost passwords and make the system features accessible again. However, the biggest downside of this method is that you end up losing all your precious data in this process. Upon a factory reset of the system, all the data stored in the hard drive is lost because everything is deleted to make the Windows 10 device just like a new one.
So if you want to keep your data safe but want to reset the Windows 10 system, you can use the help of the PassFab 4WinKey password removal tool that is perfectly capable of resetting all the passwords of Windows 10 features. It isn’t lengthy, time-consuming, or complex like the free manual methods and promises results that are free of any error.
Using PassFab 4WinKey for resetting the Windows 10 systems without any password.
1. Download the software from its official website on a PC that can be accessed and then finish its installation properly.
2. Connect any empty flash drive like DVD, CD, or USB with the PC used above. Click the option of USB Flash Drive present on the main interface of the software and then hit the button of Next for starting the process of making a bootable disk.
3. Once the disk is prepared with the burnt flash drive, remove it carefully after clicking on the button, OK.
4. Now, insert this bootable burnt flash drive into the locked PC, which you wish to reset. This will be the first step for the process of password reset for Windows.
5. You have to now activate the Boot Menu on the PC by hitting the key F12, and the system will reboot thereafter. Select the option of USB drive on this interface and then hit the key Enter.
6. At this step, you will be performing the Windows password reset by selecting the OS running on your PC, which is Windows 10 in this case, and then hit the button Next.
7. Select the right entries regarding the options of user account type like Microsoft/Guest/Admin, name of the account, etc. Hit the button Next after that.
8. Once all these steps are done, hit the option of Reboot, followed by the one of Restart Now.
That was all, and it was that simple. The passwords of your Windows 10 system are all removed now, and you can set new ones or not have them at all as per your convenience.
Also, click here for the full PassFab 4WinKey review.
Method of resetting Windows 10 at the login screen without password
This is the guide about how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password when you manage to reach the login screen after your system got locked. The steps are quite simple, and here is what you will need to do:
1. While on the login screen, hit the key of Shift and keep it pressed while you click the icon of Power on the current screen too.
2. In the list of options that emerge, click on the option of Restart.
3. A screen with the title ‘Choose an option‘ will emerge next with some options. You need to hit on the option of Troubleshoot, followed by hitting the button of ‘Enter’ on your keyboard for proceeding further.
4. On the screen that comes up next, select the option of Reset this PC.
5. On the next screen, select the option of Remove everything and then hit the option of Continue.
6. Once all the steps above are completed, hit the option of Reset for initiating the process of factory reset ultimately for the Windows 10 PC.
It will take some time for the process to finish, and the system will go through a series of restarts before it starts working normally again, with all the storage and settings of the Windows 10 restored to the fresh state.
Method of resetting Windows 10 via an installation disk and no password
An installation disk comes in handy greatly in situations like how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password because it contains the relevant firmware data that can be installed on the locked system with a proxy method and then unlock it easily. Let us now give you the steps that you will need to follow for carrying out this operation:
1. Prepare an installation on any accessible system separately. Eject it from that system and insert it into the locked PC for activating the boot process.
2. After you insert the disk into the locked PC, the installation interface would come up. Hit the button Next.
3. On the screen that emerges next, select the option of Repair Your Computer.
4. In the next pop-up, click on the option if Troubleshoot, and on the following screen, select the first option of Reset this PC.
5. Next, select the option of Remove Everything for deleting every data and setting from your system that will also include the passwords.
6. On the Screen of PC drives, select the right drive option from which you want the data to get deleted. If you want just the Windows drive to be reset, click the option of Only the drive where Windows is installed.
7. Hit the option of Reset lastly for restoring the factory settings.
Note: It is to be ensured that a constant power supply to the system is maintained throughout the process.
Besides, if you wonder How to reduce background noise on mic on Windows 10, just click to read more.
Method of factory resetting the Windows 10 systems
This is the guide with the steps to perform a factory reset for the systems with the Windows 10 version, and this will also apply to the situation where your system is already logged in, but you don’t remember the password. Such is the lucky cases as you won’t have to go through the elaborate processes of password removal for the system first and then be able to factory reset it.
Here are the steps that you will need to follow after you learn how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password or in cases otherwise too:
1. Hit on the button Start and then click on the option of Settings for launching the tab.
2. Click the option of Update & Security in here, followed by hitting the button of Reset this PC.
3. On the screen that comes up next, select the option of Restore factory settings.
4. Now, options will keep coming up on the proceeding screens, and you have to keep selecting the right entries in them as per your situation and requirements. The screen that emerges right after the previous step, you start with the method.
5. Lastly, hit the button of Restore once again, and that will start the process of factory reset for your system. Just sit back and wait now till the operation finishes, and your system is back to the original state again.
Note: It is to be ensured that a constant power supply to the system is maintained throughout the process as any trouble in between can lead your PC to crash, and that can have serious consequences.
We hope you would have thoroughly understood how to factory reset Windows 10 without a password. We highly recommend the tools like Passper WinSenior and PassFab 4WinKey to you that have gained the trust of users around the globe with the effective services they have provided for password removal along with keeping their data safe.