Do you want to fake GPS Tinder? This is something important for users who want to change their location on Tinder. Tinder has gained popularity as such a monster application that it looks like all lonely hearts out there use it, even including the ones who are not single. From college students looking for romance to oldies stepping back out, and everyone in between, all are looking for finding dates, friends, life partners, and friends with benefits by swiping right. Tinder has so much to offer, but it has a major flaw, specifically for users who stay in small cities. It is quite possible on Tinder to out-swipe the local dating community and thus, leaving them high and dry over and over again.
Part 1: How Is It Possible to Fake GPS Tinder?
Undoubtedly, it is not quite possible to change the real GPS location of your smartphone. Whatever your actual location is, the GPS will just stick to it. However, in Android devices, there is a feature for testing the settings of the GPS location. It is a trickster activity to fake GPS Tinder to any favorable location across the globe. For this, you need to use the feature ‘Enable Mock Locations‘ present in the option of ‘Developer Settings‘ on Android devices. Here, you can put in any location like Australia, the USA, Rome, or Paris. By doing so, you can enjoy an upper hand on keeping the identity extremely secured with anonymity and complete privacy.
Part 2: Why Do Users Want to Fake GPS Tinder?
Before we move further with how to change location on Tinder, you should know why users actually look for a way to fake GPS Tinder. Could changing GPS location be exciting? Well, it is actually. If you do not think so, then you need to read the points mentioned below.
Befriend users from diverse boundaries
Are you tired, and in search of that someone who does not exist nearby to your location? If so, then a great benefit of GPS spoof on Tinder is to search and look for users from different areas, continents, and countries. After all, this feature helps you to mingle to users with different religions, values, and cultures.
Hide the current location
Have you ever given a thought to why you should reveal your current location in the first place? So, when you could actually enjoy, make new friends, and have a great time, what’s the point! It does not work for most people to stick to their real-time location for looking for a perfect match. To have a great amount of fun, adventure, hopping upon different GPS location could get you many surprises. So, hiding the current location lets you have some fun.
Part 3: How to Change Location on Tinder Android
Most Android users struggle with how to change location on Tinder. There are different ways to fake GPS Tinder. Let’s have a look at some of the effective methods here!
Also, if you wonder how you could fake GPS iOS on iPhones/iPads or how to turn off location on life360 without anyone knowing, just read more.
Method 1: Employ a GPS Spoofing Application to Fake GPS Tinder
To achieve GPS spoofing does not include any rocket-science. To fake GPS Tinder, you can use the application ‘Fake GPS Location‘ present on the Google Playstore. This application is well-suited for faking the GPS location on Android Tinder in just simple steps. Have a look at this guide!
Before you move further with how to change location on Tinder, it is important to enabling the option of mock locations on your smartphone. For this, you need to download and install the application ‘Fake GPS location‘ on your Android device. After this, navigate to the option ‘Developer Options‘ and choose the ‘Enable Mock Location‘ option from there. Next, follow this comprehensive stepwise guide.
Step 1: Tap on ‘Select Mock Location App‘ and click on ‘Fake GPS Free‘ from the given options.
Step 2: Now, click on the icon ‘Search‘ to set the location. Or else, users can double-tap on the map and haul the pin for choosing their desired location.
Step 3: Lastly, press the tab ‘Play‘ that allows you to activate Fake GPS Tinder on your Android phone.
Method 2: Fake GPS TinderUsing Tinder+Feature
If you do not like to install third-party applications to fake GPS Tinder, no worries, in that case, you can employ the Tinder+ feature. If you do not have this feature, then read the following steps to subscribe to this feature.
- Step 1: For using the Tinder+ feature, users need to open Tinder.
- Step 2: After this, click on the profile icon placed at the screen’s top.
- Step 3: Now, look for the option ‘Settings.’
- Step 4: From the ‘Settings,’ ensure to choose ‘Tinder Gold‘ or ‘Get Tinder Plus.’ Once you have subscribed to any of this service, you have the leverage of using the premium account.
After the subscription to Tinder Gold or Get Tinder Plus, follow the steps on how to change location on Tinder given below:
- Step 1: Open Tinder and click on that profile icon once again.
- Step 2: Now, tap on ‘Settings‘ from there.
- Step 3: From there, you have to select the option ‘Swiping in.’
- Step 4: Finally, choose the option ‘Add a new location‘ to fake GPS Tinder.
Method 3: Fake GPS Tinder Using Everywhere for Tinder on Android Devices
For spoofing the GPS location, there are lots of applications available on the web. However, out of so many options, it becomes difficult to select one. Fake GPS location is the most reliable app. In order to make a perfect match from other parts of the world, it becomes important to fake GPS Tinder. So, if you are thinking about how to change location on Tinder, then Fake GPS location is the answer. Go through the instructions below to spoof the GPS location.
- Step 1: Initially, you have to download the application ‘Everywhere‘ from the Playstore.
- Step 2: After that, install the application on your Android device.
- Step 3: On launching, you will see a map-like window. From there, you have to choose the desired location with the help of a drawing guide. Ensure that the area is the guide’s focal point.
- Step 4: Tap on the option ‘Green Tick‘ for spoofing the area.
- Step 5: Now, use Tinder and check if your matches appear from the location that you have set through Everywhere.
- Step 6: For changing the location in the future, click on the ‘Stop‘ option in Everywhere. After that, you can choose another location.
Part 4: How to Change Location on Tinder iOS
Now, it is time to know how to change location on Tinder for iOS devices. Here, you also have various options to fake GPS Tinder. Let’s have a look at some!
Method 1: Fake GPS Tinder from the Computer
For iOS devices, there are no readily available applications to download from App Store for spoofing the GPS location, unlike Android. For setting up a fake location on Tinder, there is a dedicated system application called dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). This tool is highly reliable and features lots of amazing characteristics as:
- dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is quite simple to use and allows you to mock the GPS location all across the globe.
- This application will disguise Tinder. Using this application, users can unlock all new profiles in the desired location without buying Tinder Gold.
- With this amazing fake GPS Tinder app, users can alter their location anywhere anytime and many times as they like.
- It can even be used for simulating the movement between two or more locations at the pace of your choice.
- To fake GPS Tinder using this tool, there is no requirement of jailbreaking your iOS devices.
- dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is compatible with all the newer iOS models.
This application works perfectly for spoofing GPS on Tinder or playing location-based AR games.
Here’s how to change location on Tinder with dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1: Initially, connect your device to the computer and open the dr.fone application. From its home interface, select the feature ‘Virtual Location‘. Now, the virtual location interface will open up. Now, agree to its terms and tap on the tab ‘Get Started‘ tab to start off.
Step 2: Now, a map-like interface will be launched on your screen. Here, you will view the current location and other options too. To fake GPS Tinder, visit the ‘Teleport Mode‘ present at the right corner of your screen. Here, you can find any location using the search bar for GPS spoofing.
Step 3: After you have put in a new location, the pin will drop on it. Adjust this pin accordingly and then, tap on the tab ‘Move Now‘ for changing your GPS location. Now, your location will change successfully on your iOS device. It will even display on the dr.fone interface too.
For checking it, users can open GPS applications like Maps on their iPhone and check their mock GPS location on Tinder.
Method 2: Fake GPS Tinder Using a VPN
For users who enjoy employing technological hacks through VPN, NordVPN is something that they can use to fake GPS Tinder on iOS devices. For this, install NordVPN on your device. This can be employed for surfing the web privately and as a shield against various types of cybercrimes. Have a look at some simple steps on how to change location on Tinder using NordVPN!
- Step 1: In the App Store, look for NordVPN: VPN Fast & Secure. Download this application on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Open the application and enter your credentials for signing up.
- Step 3: Once you have logged in, click on the option ‘QuickConnect.’
- Step 4: NordVPN will connect you automatically with over 5000 servers.
For connecting to a specific location, scroll down, and choose the country or area accordingly.
Method 3: Fake GPS Tinder without jailbreaking on iOS Devices
It is completely fine if you do not want to jailbreak your device. There’s an organic and easy manner with which people can fake GPS Tinder on iOS devices. You can use Tinder Passport to change the GPS location on Tinder. In this way, you can swipe right and match the users you like. For this, you need to subscribe to Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus. To do this, follow the steps given below!
- Step 1: Tap on your profile icon present at the screen’s top.
- Step 2: Visit ‘Settings‘ and choose ‘Tinder Gold‘ or ‘Tinder Plus.’
- Step 3: Next, visit ‘Settings‘ again to fake GPS Tinder.
- Step 4: From there, you need to select ‘Location.’
- Step 5: Put in your location by selecting the option ‘Add a new location.’
Method 4: Fake GPS Tinder by jailbreaking on iOS Devices
Another effective method to fake GPS Tinder is through the application ‘The Anywhere!’ This application enables users to alter their location as they desire, and Tinder follows accordingly. Here’s how to change location on Tinder!
Before you move further, you need to know how to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open Safari, and visit ignition.fun.
- Step 2: Look for ‘Uncover‘ using the search bar.
- Step 3: Tap on the tab ‘Get‘ and then download and install it.
- Step 4: Then, look for the option ‘General‘ from ‘Settings‘ and choose ‘Device Management.’ Next, make sure to choose the developer’s name and trust the application’s certification that you downloaded.
- Step 5: Next, launch the Uncover application on your device and let it process. After this, your device will process, and you will see the application ‘Cydia‘ on the home screen. Now, your device has been jailbroken successfully.
How to Change Location on TinderUsing ‘The Anywhere!’:
- Step 1: Firstly, download the ‘The Anywhere!’ application and open it.
- Step 2: Now, you will come across a map-like view on your screen.
- Step 3: Click on the preferred area on this map or put in a specific address.
- Step 4: After this, tap on the blue tab.
- Step 5: Next, choose the application that you need to parody the location.
- Step 6: Ensure to tap on the right corner where the two words are at.
Now, use Tinder, where you faked the location for ascertaining the new location is reflecting over.
So, these are some different methods to fake GPS Tinder. Now, you do not have to think over how to change location on Tinder. For Android devices, you can use applications like Everywhere, Tinder+ feature, and Fake GPS location. For iOS devices, the best application to fake GPS Tinder is dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Download this application and fake the location on Tinder to get awesome matches!