iOS device users can back up their devices using iTunes. Apple introduced this iTunes backup feature to prevent potential data losses of iOS devices. If your iOS device is stolen, broken or damaged, iTunes backup can be a lifesaver. With iTunes, you will be able to recover the data pretty easily. A backup of your iPhone will be created upon connecting the respective device to your computer that has iTunes. To get this data pulled out from the computer, you will need the assistance of an iTunes backup extractor. As of today, there are multiple options to consider if you are looking for an iTunes backup extractor. The purpose of this article is to emphasize the 5 most effective backup extractors for iTunes.
1. iMyFone iTransor iTunes backup extractor (The best pick)
Due to obvious reasons, we consider iMyFone iTransor (formerly name: D-Port Pro) to be the best option out of the rest. This respective tool comes with a large range of features to stand out from the rest. The exceptional functionality and superb efficiency make this product a special tool. iMyFone D-Port iTunes backup extractor is recognized as the best iTunes backup extractor by many users already. In fact, this respective software works perfectly when creating and extracting backups. When it comes to iOS backup, the powerful performance and user-friendliness of this software become handy.
Pros of iMyFone iTransor iTunes backup extractor
- It is capable of exporting 18 types of files including photos, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp, etc. Like backup Whatsapp messages on iPhone & backup messages on iPhone.
- iMyFone iTransor can export the files in universal formats such as CSV and HTML for ease of handling.
- It is compatible with all modern iOS devices like iPhone 12, iPhone 11 and iPhone XS.
- It can view the existing iPhone data on the computer.
- In addition to working as an iTunes backup extractor tool, it works with the iCloud backup file too.
- Thanks for the superb scanning algorithm integrated, it works really fast compared to other tools.
- The easy-to-use interface of this software makes it a really popular option among novices.
- Their customer support is really impressive.
Cons of iMyFone iTransor iTunes backup extractor
- If you need to enjoy all the benefits, you should purchase the full version
Steps to extract your iTunes backup with iMyFone iTransor
Before everything else, you should download iMyFone iTransor software and get it installed on your computer. This software tool supports both Windows and Mac.
As the first step, you should launch the software and select the option called “Extract Data from Backup“. Then, you should choose the respective iTunes backup file and click on next button.
Now, you should select the types of the files you should scan and hit Next. The program will begin to scan the iTunes backup file thereafter.
At the completion of the scan, you will be able to preview and extract the data from iTunes backup. You can preview the files simply by clicking on the file type tab. After verifying the type of the file, you will be able to select the files you need to extract. Then select the “Extract” option. The files will be saved on your computer depending on the location you select.
Although we’ve mentioned this software tool at the latter part of this article, this is a powerful tool. This respective tool can easily acquire all the important file types ranging from videos to messages to call history. More importantly, this powerful tool can preview the data stored in the iTunes before even extracting. Apart from that, you can use the same tool to extract iCloud backup too.
Let’s take a look at the most notable features associated with this iTunes backup extractor.
- This is the world’s first-ever iTunes backup extractor
- You can use it to extract various types of files such as videos, contacts, messaged, call logs, etc.
- It is compatible with all the modern iOS devices
- This software enables you to preview the files before you extract them
- It can backup files from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud backup
- It is compatible with Phone versions such as 12, 12 Max, and older versions too
- This software is designed to match with latest iOS 14
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows versions
Cons of dr.fone – iOS Data Recovery
- If you need to enjoy all the benefits, you should purchase the full version
How to extract iTunes backup using dr.fone – iOS Data Recovery
As the first step of the process, you should launch the dr.fone software and click on “Data Recovery” option. dr.fone comes with multiple ways of recovering data. However, in this case, we have to select the option called Extract from an iTunes backup. From the screen. Once you select this option, you will see the listed iTunes backup files. You should choose the file type to be extracted and hit “Start Scan” option.
Now, you can scan iTunes backup files using this software. Once you press “Start Scan” button, the files will be displayed.
As the third step, you can preview the files and get them extracted to your computer. Once you click on the “Recover” button, you will be able to decide how to store the files. You can decide the location of the computer to save the files.
This is another efficient iTunes backup extractor that comes with several important, useful features. Already, millions of iOS users across the globe enjoy this software. In addition to providing an excellent iTunes backup extraction tool, it works as an iCloud backup creator too. Now. Let’s take a look at the most notable pros and cons associated with this tool.
Pros of Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor
- This product is capable of recovering the iTunes backups even if the files are corrupted.
- It is capable of recovering encrypted files too
- This specific software tool is capable of recovering files from all the iOS devices
- Be compatible with Mac and Windows computers
- It can easily recover a large number of file types and supports different exporting methods
- Be powerful enough to recover passcode restrictions from iTunes
- It can also extract application data like the credits or points you scored with mobile games
- This powerful tool can extract useful data like notes, calendar data, location, bookmarks, etc.
Cons of Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor
- This software comes with a limited trial period
- It takes a relatively long time to be downloaded
This is another powerful tool used to extract iTunes backup. Over the recent past, this tool has become a really popular option among iOS device users. One of the most notable features associated with this tool is its nice interface. It is easy to use, lightweight and powerful. The recovery wizard of this software tool lets you recover the files easily.
Pros of EaseUS Mobisaver
- This software is capable of supporting even the corrupted and password encrypted files.
- It is compatible with more than 12 types of files such as messages, calendar, notes, app data, bookmarks, etc.
- The user-interface of the software is really friendly even for novices.
- It works pretty fast when it comes to file extraction
- Even the trial version of the app is pretty powerful
- This software is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers
- It can work with pretty much all the iOS devices regardless of the model and iOS version
Cons of EaseUS Mobisaver
- This is a relatively expensive software tool compared to the competitors
- Their customer service is not the most impressive one (particularly if you have a trial version)
This is a highly versatile tool that comes with various features. The combination of these features makes this product a pretty impressive one. This respective software has a good reputation as a good data recovery and iTunes backup extractor tool. When extracting the backups, it works really well. It can recover many file types from iTunes backup without making any trouble. It is designed to be compatible with both Windows and Mac computer systems. In other words, you don’t need to worry about Syncios in terms of OS compatibility.
Pros of Syncios
- It works perfectly on different platforms
- It supports a wide range of file types when it comes to extraction
- The user experience is pretty impressive, and it offers great convenience to novice users too
- It is capable of extracting even the encrypted files
- Syncios can even recover the app data and information like pin codes saved in the iTunes
Cons of Syncios
- Although it comes with a limited trial period, you will have to purchase the full version
- Although it is a highly versatile tool, some of the features aren’t that useful
At the end of the process, this powerful iTunes backup extractor & iPhone backup browser tool will get backups recovered very easily and safely.