Android is known as a very friendly operating system for smartphones. Over the past couple of years, the popularity of this platform has skyrocketed due to obvious reasons. One of the most obvious reasons behind the popularity of Android is that it is perfectly customizable. Also, Android is often enhanced with constant updates. Android Face Unlock is one of those innovative features introduced to enhance the security of the device. As of today, this feature has become common, and even low-budget phones have that feature.
Despite the usefulness of this technology, it can cause some troubles at times when it fails to work. Well, what can you do when Android Face Unlock doesn’t work? Is that it? Is there a solution? Let’s find it out.
Part 1: Fixing Android Face Unlock Not Working
If you find that your Android Face Unlock feature is not working, there are ways to fix it. In general, this issue is faced by many users across the globe. The good news is that it can be fixed as long as you follow the correct path.
01. Know the basics
Before we take a look at the solutions, it is better to know the basics of this issue. In fact, there are plenty of reasons behind the issues associated with Android Face Unlock. Before going into advanced solutions, it is better to observe the following aspects and rectify the issue.
- In fact, the most basic aspect to check is the camera on your phone. Well, you should check if the camera is covered by something like the phone case, dirt, or screen protector. It goes without saying that the camera cannot identify your face if it is covered by something. So, pay attention to that.
- Are you facing the camera correctly, and do you have adequate light on your face? Your camera will not be able to identify your face if any of the aforementioned aspects are absent.
- If you are using the feature outdoors, you make sure that the camera is not facing the sun. The brightness of the sun can prevent the camera from identifying your face properly.
- Make sure that the phone is placed closer to the face during the scan. In addition to that, there will be minimal room for error if you keep the phone in portrait orientation.
PS: here, you will learn more about how to unlock Android password without losing data and the full DoctorUnlock.Net review, as well as the top Samsung FRP tool.
02. Disable Android Face Unlock and enable it once again
If the ‘Face Unlock‘ feature is still not working after the above solutions, the issue must be something else. You shouldn’t worry about it because we are going to explain how to fix it with different methods. You can disable the Face Unlock feature once and enable it again to see if the problem is resolved. Interestingly, this method has worked for many individuals, so it is a method worth trying.
In order to do this, you should first go to the ‘Settings‘ app on your Android device. Then, scroll down the screen to find the option called ‘Security.’ Then, scroll down and find the option called ‘Face Unlock.’ You should then disable it. Once the option is disabled, you should restart the device and enable the option once again. For many Android users, this option really works. But, if it doesn’t work for you, don’t get discouraged as we have other solutions.
03. Reset the unlock feature
If you are yet to succeed, you must reset the Face Unlock feature and see if it works. This is another successful method for most users. Those who didn’t have any luck with the previous option, this should be an ideal solution.
First, go to ‘Settings‘ and go to the option labeled ‘Securities.’ You will see the option labeled ‘Face Unlock‘ after scrolling down. Then, you should re-register the face for the unlocking feature. However, to do this correctly, you must be in a well-lit environment so the device will identify your face. As you can notice, this method doesn’t take more than a minute or two.
04. Check for the updates
If none of the above methods have worked for you yet, you must try a software update. Once the latest software update is installed, you will be able to fix many issues, including Face Unlock. In fact, performing a software update is very easy. Just go to the ‘Settings‘ menu and scroll all the way down to ‘About.’ Then, you can check for updates manually. If your device has an update, you can see it there. Just install the update and see if the issue is resolved.
For the majority of users, any of the above options should work. However, even if you did not succeed with any of those solutions, you shouldn’t worry. We will explain more methods to overcome the issue, and we don’t want to disappoint our readers. Mentioned below are some of the most efficient and effective ways to get this issue resolved for good.
Part 2: Use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to Fix Android Face Unlock Not Working
If none of the methods have worked, you can rely on iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to resolve the issue. In fact, LockWiper (Android) is a professional phone unlocking software that is developed specifically to unlock Android devices.
This special tool has a powerful algorithm to bypass any type of lock integrated with Android devices. That means it can resolve the Android Face Unlock feature too. If you have forgotten the password, PIN, or any other type of security feature, LockWiper can be your lifesaver. Also, if you have entered the passcode too many times ad the device is locked, LockWiper (Android) can help. The best thing about this software is that it can even detach your device from an existing Google account. It can allow you to configure the same device under a different Google account as well.
Main features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- It can help to unlock the Android phone if the Android Face Unlock feature is not working.
- It can remove other types of screen lock such as PIN, passcode, fingerprint, pattern, etc.
- One of the most efficient ways to bypass Android password that is forgotten.
- It can address the issue very quickly and with less effort.
- It works perfectly to unlock the Google account/FRP lock as well (without any password).
- Reliable and safe method.
- Higher success rate compared to other tools of similar type.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) and unlock Android face lock
Now that you know what LockWiper can do. Let’s see how to use it. In fact, there are two modes of LockWiper. In this case, we will show you how to remove the lock without causing any data loss.
01. Before everything else, you should download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Then, launch the software and clock on unlock mode and then click on ‘Start.’
02. Then, you should choose your device’s information and confirm it.
03. You can now download the data package, which is related to your device.
04. After doing it, you will have to connect the Android device to the same computer. Make sure that you use an original USB cable to connect your device to the computer. This is specifically important to avoid potential interruptions.
05. You can then follow the instructions provided on the screen in the iMyFone LockWiper (Android) interface. This process will guide you through the unlocking process without any hassle.
How did it go? Isn’t it easier? We consider this tool to be one of the best tools of its kind. This software has a very convenient user-interface, so you don’t have to be an expert in using it. Finding the options included in this software is very convenient, thanks to its nice interface. For many users, this can be a lifesaving option because it bypasses all the forgotten Android locks easily.
By the way, if you are facing the problem of the Ring Notifications Not Working on Android, click to fix it now.
Conclusion on Android Face Unlock Not Working
It is true that dealing with issues related to Android Face Unlock is pretty challenging for many users. If you are concerned about the security of your personal details and privacy, such a feature is priceless. However, things can go haywire when a security feature like Android Face Unlock gets disabled. If you have experienced some troubles with any of those security features, iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is ideal for you. You can use this software with ease, regardless of your level of expertise and knowledge about Android devices. Also, it is a very reliable tool offered by a reputed software developer called iMyFone. If you have any questions, please commend below, and we will attend to them shortly.