AllToMP3 is a very popular software tool that can convert playlists available on various platforms to MP3. It is compatible with SoundCloud, Spotify, and even YouTube playlists. This software can convert playlists in a very short period. Despite all the good characteristics of this tool, people are looking for better alternatives to it. In this article, we reveal powerful AllToMP3 alternatives for your reference.
Part 1: Why would someone need AllToMP3 alternatives?
AllToMP3 comes with the ability to convert all the compatible media files into MP3. This special tool allows you to convert media files simply by right-clicking on it. The output file comprises the title, the name of the artist, cover, genre, and even the lyrics. AllToMP3 works collaboratively with specific music search engines. For instance, it supports YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, and many other platforms. Although many users use AllToMP3 to download their MP3, there are some drawbacks associated with it. Mentioned below are some of the most significant drawbacks of this tool.
- It has a very slow conversion rate.
- The functionality of this tool can make the PC hung up in most cases.
- When it comes to long-playing audio files, they often become unresponsive.
- Occasionally, websites tend to crash even before downloading music or videos.
- It is incompatible with some of the sources.
Part 2: What are the best AllToMP3 alternatives to download Spotify music?
Well, as you may already know, Spotify is a great platform that gives access to a variety of songs. This special platform has a large number of songs of all artists across the globe. It is compatible with computers, TV, mobile devices, tablets, and even with speakers as well. If you have used AllToMP3 to download those songs from Spotify, you might have experienced those drawbacks. So, you should probably be looking for AllToMP3 alternatives. If that is the case, Wondershare UniConverter is the best option you can use due to various obvious reasons.
In fact, this special tool can convert Spotify videos into more than 1000 formats. One of the best things associated with this tool is that it shows over 30 times faster speed. In addition to that, it allows you to download the videos in 4K/HD quality. It supports pretty much all the popular video sharing sites. The downloaded files can easily be converted into MP3 format, so it is compatible with any device. Another important feature included in this tool is that it downloaded an entire playlist using a single-click operation. On top of that, Wondershare UniConverter allows you to record videos from online video streaming platforms as well.
- The conversion time of UniConverter is super-fast. Also, it allows you to download videos without necessarily losing quality.
- This special tool lets you convert videos on any device, be it a tablet, computer, or smartphone.
- It comes with handy advanced editing features to customize videos with a presentable and professional output.
- This tool lets you use their free DVD templates so you can create and edit DVD files.
- You can share the downloaded videos into USB devices, iOS, or Android devices.
Now that you know the capacity of this tool. Let’s learn how to use it. In fact, there are two options to convert Spotify playlists using this tool. It is true that the steps you should follow with Windows and Apple OS are similar. However, for your convenience, we offer the below steps to convert MP3 in Mac.
Option #01: Record the Spotify Music as an MP3 file on a macOS computer
- First, you should launch the Shopify app. Then, search for the respective song you intend to download. Once you have done that, click on the Play button on Spotify.
- Now, you should launch Wondershare UniConverter. On the home screen of the software, you can see the Screen Recorder. Just click on it and then click on the Audio Recorder button as well.
- You should choose the system audio to be the resource of the voice. This should be chosen from the recording window that pops up.
- Once the recording area of the Spotify screen is adjusted, you should click on the REC button. It represents the “Recording” option. This will start the recording process of the playlist or the song.
- Now that the recording is finished, then click on the Stop button so it will end the process. And that’s how to convert Spotify playlist to MP3 using UniConverter.
Option #02: Download Spotify music in MP3 format
- Launch YouTube and search for the song you intend to download. After that, you should copy the URL of the respective song.
- Now, you should launch Wondershare UniConverter and then click on the tab labeled “Downloader.” Then, you should choose the option called Paste URL as well. After that, you should click on the option labeled “Download MP3” from the drop-down.
- Now, you should paste the respective URL to download the MP3 file and save it. At the completion of the download, you can click on the tab labeled “Finish.” That will direct you to the downloaded MP3 files.
- In addition to that, you can save the files into various other formats. Before you paste the respective URL, however, just open the “Download” and then “Convert Mode.” You can then select the preferred formats.
Part 3: Other common AllToMP3 alternatives
Apart from Wondershare UniConverter, there are several other alternatives to get this job done. Now, let’s take a look at the details and learn more about these methods.
01. Freemake Audio Converter
Freemake Audio Converter is a trusted tool used by many users across the globe as of today. It can convert various music files easily into an MP3 format. Moreover, it can convert the files to 50+ other audio formats.
Pros of Freemake Audio Converter
- This tool is free and works as an online converter.
- This tool comes with features like a built-in CD/ Blue-ray copier and a burner.
- It allows you to extract famous audio clips as well.
- It doesn’t feature a fast conversion rate.
- There is hardly any user support.
- There are no audio editing facilities.
02. AVS Audio Converter
AVS is another handy alternative to AllToMP3, and it allows you to convert audios into many file formats. For instance, it converts files into WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, and so many files. This software has a very convenient user-interface, and it is free of charge. You can use it to export audio from desired video files. You can even edit audio files if required. Moreover, it allows you to convert those audio files into a ringtone for iOS devices as well.
This special tool allows us to create audiobooks simply by converting the audio tracks to M4B.
Pros of AVS
- Come with a handy sound editor and a tag editor.
- It can compress and convert large files thanks to the command line mode.
- It has a simple interface.
- The embedded player doesn’t do well with videos.
- There is a watermark in the output files.
- It doesn’t work without an internet connection.
03. Any Audio Converter
Any Audio Converter is another alternative to AllToMP3, and it works with all the popular formats. This tool works with more than 100 video sharing platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, etc. It can extract audios from CDs as well as the video clips.
Pros of Any Audio Converter
- This website features a fast burning speed.
- It allows you to add effects to videos before downloading.
- Compatible with a large range of video formats.
- Works with all the Windows OS versions used today.
- It comes with high-quality audio control.
- You should install additional tools to increase its usability and efficiency.
- Once the conversion is done, you should buy AVC Pro.
- It is very slow.
04. Cinch Audio Recorder
Cinch Audio Recorder tool can record music from online streaming sources and give you the option of using premium music. You can use it to record music in MP3 format.
Pros of Cinch Audio Recorder
- It can download premium-quality videos.
- Ability to edit music files.
- No ads.
- It has an almost 100% automatic ID3 tagger rate.
- Doesn’t support iPhones or Android phones.
- It captures the sounds of other music applications if they are still running.
- It takes longer to respond to the stop recording button.
05. Sidify Music Converter
Sidify Music Converter is a free and relatively popular tool among those who are looking for AllToMP3 alternatives. It comes with a very intuitive interface, and it supports batch conversion as well. You can expect optimal quality from the output files of Sidify. In fact, this alternative comes with a 5X higher conversion speed. Therefore, it can be considered as s reliable and cheaper alternative.
Pros of Sidify Music Converter
- ID3 tags come with the name of the artist and cover.
- It can download music very quickly into various formats, including MP3.
- Converted files can be easily sorted out based on the Album or the Artist.
- It is compatible with all the Windows versions used today (from Windows 10 to Windows 7).
- It doesn’t have an option to change the track information.
- Some virus guards may detect it as a malicious program.
As you can clearly understand, Wondershare UniConverter is the best tool among all those AllToMP3 alternatives we presented here. If you know other tools of this kind, please comment them below.